Young Buck

Who else agrees with me that Young Buck is, by a great deal, the best rapper in G Unit? I mean, Banks' excellent punchlines aside, I think Buck is the only member with pretty much all around talent. I mean, he easily has the best flow of all 4, lyrically he is admittedly average, but so was 2pac (the G.O.A.T.), and just like Pac, Buck makes up for his lyrical mediocrity by overflowing his verses and words with passion and heart. I mean, when he's flowing, you can tell he's doing it because he's coming from the heart and spittin' real shit, not just doing shit to get paid. Dude doesn't seem to have an overflated ego at all, and aside from the stabbing incident, Buck is actually kinda the quietest member of the group in regards to making music and staying out of the bullshit and all the attention grabbing stunts. He is also pretty much known as the realest member of the group (as he proved he is what he says he is with the stabbing).

I don't know how many albums Buck is signed to 50 for, but if I were Buck, I'd fullfill my contractual obligations ASAP and then go to Dr. Dre and tell him that I don't want to leave the label, but I do want to be out of G Unit. Buck doesn't need any of the members of that group as he outshines them all.

What do you all think?

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
I dunno, when I saw him at concert dude was hella drunk and stoned. He was telling us about his life and shit, dude sounded like he was gonna cry, or maybe he was just too wased. He knows how to make the crowd go nuts though. Ppl were jumping all over the place when he starter doing 'Welcome to the south' . Blacks, whites, latinos.. everyone was going nuts. Ppl were throwing their caps and bandanas on stage. He even adressed the issue about the Vibes award saying the police will never catch him. At the end of the show he was screaming COME GET ME POLICEEEEE!!! funny shit, he looked like he had a lazy eye when he said it. lmao.

One things for sure though. His YB chain around his neck is fuckin huge. Shit was shining like the sun.

Anyways, even though I'm not really a great fan of G-Unit. Buck makes good music, dude has raw energy on stage, reminds me of Busta. So yeah, I'm cool with Buck.

Peace

jason_g_718 said:
Who else agrees with me that Young Buck is, by a great deal, the best rapper in G Unit? I mean, Banks' excellent punchlines aside, I think Buck is the only member with pretty much all around talent. I mean, he easily has the best flow of all 4, lyrically he is admittedly average, but so was 2pac (the G.O.A.T.), and just like Pac, Buck makes up for his lyrical mediocrity by overflowing his verses and words with passion and heart. I mean, when he's flowing, you can tell he's doing it because he's coming from the heart and spittin' real shit, not just doing shit to get paid. Dude doesn't seem to have an overflated ego at all, and aside from the stabbing incident, Buck is actually kinda the quietest member of the group in regards to making music and staying out of the bullshit and all the attention grabbing stunts. He is also pretty much known as the realest member of the group (as he proved he is what he says he is with the stabbing).

I don't know how many albums Buck is signed to 50 for, but if I were Buck, I'd fullfill my contractual obligations ASAP and then go to Dr. Dre and tell him that I don't want to leave the label, but I do want to be out of G Unit. Buck doesn't need any of the members of that group as he outshines them all.

What do you all think?
I Agree Buck is by far the best member on G UNIT, and prob the best overall artist on Aftermath/shady/gunit
I loved his cd, and rank it up there with the best ever...
Even tho he aint all mad lyrical like canibus or crooked i..
He comes with some shit from the heart, and you know he means what he says.. I didnt need the whole stabbing thing to tell me that he was a real ass nigga...
Anyway yea im down wit Buck! :D

Rosco

For once I agree with you. You're also spot on with your Pac assessment, however I'm surprised you haven't got any heat yet for the comment, the groupies must still be asleep.

Buck has really impressed me the way he has stepped his game up since the cash money days. I still think banks is a better overall emcee and I like the chemistry the 2 of them have together. My ideal situation would be Banks and Buck leaving G-Unit as a double act, if U add a hot westcoast emcee and a good all round producer to that, then U would have a real tight universal crew.

Someday like Ras Kass, Crooked I or Kurupt, even Yukmouth (obviously that would be the least likely) as the 3rd emcee. As far as producers - Quik, Scott Storch, Primo or Kanye would complete a hot line up.

Buck Is By Far The Better Emcee Out Of The G-unit Camp His Debut Topped Banks And Yayo Is Hot Don't Get Me Wrong But Buck Definitley The Best Out Of G-unit Hands Down

Silleone said:
yeah out of g unit, but that aint saying much, out of a list of great emcees, he doesnt rank in the top 40.
True. In an era where the South is fast becoming the dominant force in Hip-Hop, he probably ain't even in the top 10 of Southern MC's.

fez

he definatly the most underrated in G Unit, n he came out with a nice album which could pretty much b played all the way threw bar a few trakcs, his album was steps ahead of hunger 4 more & beg for mercy

if you took Banks's punchlines, Buck's delivery and charisma, and 50's business sense, you'd end up with one good -- actually, one GREAT -- rapper.

case closed.

I Agree Buck is by far the best member on G UNIT, and prob the best overall artist on Aftermath/shady/gunit
Obviously I agree he's the best in G Unit, as I said that myself, but saying the best on Aftermath/Shady is ridiculous. Eminem is better than Buck and so is Proof. I'd say Buck slightly shades Obie Trice though as the THIRD most talented member of Aftermath/Shady.

I loved his cd, and rank it up there with the best ever...
:thumb: I actually agree with this. I think Straight Outta Cashville is up there with Doggystyle and All Eyez On Me.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.