Yo. The new Snoop Dogg is DOPE.

_carmi

me, myself & us
i can't agree with everyone that says that the imagine joint is superb and that it should be the next single. get a light with damian marley must definitly be the next single. tight joint.

as for being a classic, hell no. but it's one of the best albums of 2006 without any doubt. but it's funny cause nowadays nothing is classic. past albums are classics, but we aren't able to claim some new albums as classics. why? cause there is no fucking albums these past few years who were worth the term classic. maybe we should revise the term classic for the future because if we keep up like this,m there'll never be another classic album..

Ras Masta said:
btw was the advance a legit version? I know there is the retail leaked also..but was the advance a legit advance?
no it was a fake advance.......there was no real advance for this cd....if you check out the retail you ll see its totally different, and yes i would recommend getting it.

I don't think so.Good thing is he finally did a decent record for long time,the kind a album that we wanted.But the bad thing about this record is i think its only temporarily.I think he wanted to kill the critics that he went pop and could never do a 'old snoop like' record.I think he gathered everything he needed,work very hard, to make this record very special for simply to have people believe that he is capable of going back and doing a good record again.But i don't expect this to continue.I think he'll go back to making pop songs or 'un-snoop like' records because its hard for him to come perfect and right at this stage of his life i think.I think he has lost that long time ago so he just focuses on his records being sold.I don't believe he wrote all his rhymes in this record.I think somebody definitely wrote a lot of his rhymes for this album.

linx

Staff member
I honestly just cannot fuck with Snoop Dogg anymore. To me, he hasn't been the same since back in the Doggystyle days. I know alot of people say that, but that's my own opinion and i'm not just agreeing with other people. To see him do them soft ass songs with Pharrell was just.. shitty. I don't know what it is exactly, but he just isn't dope at all to me anymore. Infact, he's one rapper who I really try to avoid hearing. And it's not like I want/expect him to put out another Doggystyle or anything either.

Snoops never been "ill", he was a commercial rapper before being commercial. Same with Dre(This is until Eminem started to write for him )

Pacs Life > any drop of the year.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.