Yo. The new Snoop Dogg is DOPE.

lol at Think About It joint.He comes on so uncharacteristic.His delivery and flow sounds like he on some Black Thought from The Roots shit.Thats the first time i think i heard him get slicky like that... incredible..forgettable...''open ya eyes and take ya time to visualize once you decide to move your mind and do time'' wooo.... snoopy getting lyrical.

Anyway,the album is most definetly the best one since Tha Doggfather.It has dope joints as well as bad joints.

Get A Light with Damian Marl should be the next single.Its a dope as song.Imagine joint isn't as dope as people make it out to be.

Candy,Which One Of You,I Wanna Fuck You, and Psst are the type of joint that disappoint you.But i guess these days every album needs to have a club banger here and there to sell a record.

Bachaveli said:
lol at Think About It joint.He comes on so uncharacteristic.His delivery and flow sounds like he on some Black Thought from The Roots shit.Thats the first time i think i heard him get slicky like that... incredible..forgettable...''open ya eyes and take ya time to visualize once you decide to move your mind and do time'' wooo.... snoopy getting lyrical.

Anyway,the album is most definetly the best one since Tha Doggfather.It has dope joints as well as bad joints.

Get A Light with Damian Marl should be the next single.Its a dope as song.Imagine joint isn't as dope as people make it out to be.

Candy,Which One Of You,I Wanna Fuck You, and Psst are the type of joint that disappoint you.But i guess these days every album needs to have a club banger here and there to sell a record.

imagine is a SICK track!

lii

Yeah imagine is nice, same with Round Here, Get a light is bomb, crazy, vato, boss life is nice, 10 lil crips, think about it, and the others ppl mentioned
so far i likey!

Don't know if its a classic yet, gotta listen more, but the first few listens, every song is on point. Flow is ridiculous, reminds me of doggystyle. Production is just as good as the lyrics and that a good thing! I'll cop this shit.

if you like imagine:
go download "what if" by fredro starr
song built on same type of concept. much better in my opinion
but imagine is still good.

THEV1LL4N

has any1 got the password for the .rar file? it asks me for a password for the encrypted file in winRAR

this also happens with jay-z's kindom come album, also in winRAR

thank you

Sandeep the rar. file wouldn't work for me on Pac's life (clean) so i downloaded this program called quick zip.open the album in there and it should work,it did for me on pac's life.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.