worst song of 2005 goes to...

Girl Fight, I think she repeats the same shit 10 times, horrible as a first single, and another song brought to you with Lil Jon yelling every 10 seconds... the big boi part is the only thing that saves it a bit... a bit...

Snowman

Worst Song Of 2005,

That Damm Bananas Song Wit That Annoying Chorus "Aint No Holla Back Girl" :mad:

What The Fuck Is The Point Of That Song :confused:

I Wanna Shoot My Radio Every Time I Hear That Song.

linx

Staff member
Gatman And Robin wasn't that bad imo. It's catchy and shit. But that's just me, I don't really get too picky.

7syns said:
It's all opinions, why not try and expand your minds and instead of bling hating either change radio station or cd's or face the other way. Isn't that hard to do is it
WoW hold up on that statement. lets shift our minds back to a thread titled "the UK rapper street's is absolute garbage". someone should take a lesson from thereself there, i would bet if the title read "50 cent is garbage" we would be getting tips from you about "mind expanding" and "learning to appreciate".

7 Syns

roaches said:
Fuck that. When something's bad, it's bad. These are adult rappers and producers, not retarded kindergarteners. They don't get an A for effort. It's okay to say it when their shit stinks.
it's party music for fucks sake. When i wanna hear something intelligent ill bump Rakim but when i wanna party with everyone else, trl fans included i'll happily bump 50 cent. Does that mean i don't bump Ra at parties? ofcourse i bump ra, but thats just not the type of music Ra is reaching at on a major scale. At the same time for the majority thats what 50 is reaching at. There's so many different types of hip-hop, from underground, battling to mainstream to conscious to freestyling to introspective to whatever. I'll bump anything, sure I tend to go for rhyme value and over all quality but im human and as a human i don't mind hearing a song based on the beat alone. WHICH im sure we all do/have. Saying otherwise makes you a damn liar purposely trying to show the rest how 'musically mature' or whatever bullshit you believe you are.

The Massacre = wack except for "Ryder Music", "Ski Mask Way", and "Hate it or Love it" remix. Good beats and hooks? First off, the beats on Get Rich or Die Trying were much better than the majority of the beats on this new shit. And strong hooks make an album praiseworthy? This is hip-hop, not the fucking jingles they play BETWEEN hip-hop on the radio.
So what if the beats were better on get rich or die trying? I don't care if GRODT had better beats, the beats on The Massacre were still nice. Your opinion on this ain't nada but shit on a stick to me and vice verser dude. I listen to it every blue moon, it's a bridge to me to get me from something of value to something else of value. Eg. I'll bump say (this years records anyways) One.Be.Lo's lp then bump say 50's or The Game's then bump Blueprints or Common's.

If i dislike a song i simply fast foward or change transmission, im not gonna hate. Hate usually means the one hating believes he can do better, well im waiting y'all.

peace.

7 Syns

Frank Grimes said:
WoW hold up on that statement. lets shift our minds back to a thread titled "the UK rapper street's is absolute garbage". someone should take a lesson from thereself there, i would bet if the title read "50 cent is garbage" we would be getting tips from you about "mind expanding" and "learning to appreciate".
And your point is? Lol. I mean here you aiming a statement i said over 12months ago at me, dude we all change and grow up. What? You wanna hold something i did 4 years ago against me aswell? Ive had time to soul search and really just appreciate alot of things from music to life itself, the hate in my system is in a flush process which i believe won't ever be 100% complete but it'll get close to it.

so instead of aiming something I said or the next man said awhile back, hit me up with something new and then we'll argue on it. Ok senor?

peace.

Some cut is annoying as F--- by triville just the intro of the song makes me sick...and ummm candy shop....you shoulda added what songs that get the most radio time that were the wrost..cuz i aint heard a couple of the ones u guys added

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.