worst song of 2005 goes to...

zloteklz said:
"Twista feat. Faith Evans - Hope" (or something like that :p)
ummm no.

*EDIT*

a) it was from last year
b) Twista is one of the only artists with heart and actual talent that gets play on MTV
c) its a decent song....faith kinda ruins it a bit....but its still a good song, with a good message.

peace.

Dogmatic187 said:
About 20 of the 22 tracks on "The Massacre" (track #4 & track #11 are excluded)
I'm with u in that one
and bep's don't funk with my heart is awful too, I can't listen to it, it makes me sick

i wish i was 50 cent, according to most of you every song on his cd is "the worst song of the year" but his album is by far the best selling, something doesnt add up..... the cd cant be that bad.

two187pac said:
i wish i was 50 cent, according to most of you every song on his cd is "the worst song of the year" but his album is by far the best selling, something doesnt add up..... the cd cant be that bad.

Your right it doesnt add up. The American pubic is the missing link, or the negative we're not adding in this equation. 50 is the master of marketing and creating attention to sell albums. All that bullshit about game, i fell for it too, his beefs with jada, please...

Around (what is it now) 4 million people have been duped into buying garbage, but because they are under 50's hype, or the flap of his nutsack, they can't see straight.

I know you take this question to heart most of the time but I have to know... Why do you start every thread with that stupid shit?

7 Syns

I don't see how The Massacre is that bad, good beats and catchy hooks. Verses aren't the strongest but the flows are aiight. It plays well at parties or clubs or in your ride. It gets alot of unwarranted hate, which makes me wonder. 50 Cent is hated yet everytime there's a thread uploading a song everyone pretty much goes in and checks it. For someone hated thats alot of love?

The year's been reasonable with songs, one song that you dislike doesn't mean the rest do. It's all opinions, why not try and expand your minds and instead of blind hating either change radio station or cd's or face the other way. Isn't that hard to do or is it?

peace.

linx

Staff member
7 Syns said:
I don't see how The Massacre is that bad, good beats and catchy hooks. Verses aren't the strongest but the flows are aiight. It plays well at parties or clubs or in your ride. It gets alot of unwarranted hate, which makes me wonder. 50 Cent is hated yet everytime there's a thread uploading a song everyone pretty much goes in and checks it. For someone hated thats alot of love?

The year's been reasonable with songs, one song that you dislike doesn't mean the rest do. It's all opinions, why not try and expand your minds and instead of blind hating either change radio station or cd's or face the other way. Isn't that hard to do or is it?

peace.
That's what i'm saying. :thumb:

roaches

Fuck that. When something's bad, it's bad. These are adult rappers and producers, not retarded kindergarteners. They don't get an A for effort. It's okay to say it when their shit stinks.

The Massacre = wack except for "Ryder Music", "Ski Mask Way", and "Hate it or Love it" remix. Good beats and hooks? First off, the beats on Get Rich or Die Trying were much better than the majority of the beats on this new shit. And strong hooks make an album praiseworthy? This is hip-hop, not the fucking jingles they play BETWEEN hip-hop on the radio.

IMO:
"Some Cut" is definitely the worst hip-hop single I've heard this year.

As far as albums go, the only things I like about Mike Jones's album are "Still Tippin" (funny how he has the worst part of the song) and Bun B's guest appearance. The only people I know who like that album are lames who're trying to compensate for their blind hating on southern rap and indie rock faggots who like to pose with it (next to their pictures of M.I.A., copies of Back Like Crooked Crack, Vol. 2 that they probably paid LP prices for like lames, and that wannabe-disco-Kraftwerk-shit) because it's what hip.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.