Worst Rapper To Ever Grace The Mic

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Zero Cool said:
No. The rest possibly but to class Jigga alongside the likes of Chingy and Fat Joe is sheer lunacy.

N.B. Usher isn't a rapper.
The rest possibly, excluding Ludacris and Fat Joe

Diaz

KAMIKAZI said:
Agreed man, I dont even know why he touched the mic, if he keeps on going on as a rapper he's not goin to get anywere. Mods we have found our worst rapper ever, close this thread.
Couldnt have said it better. :thumb:

Illuminattile said:
You can't disagree with Cam'ron, surely?

So you should tell a friend, to tell a friend, to tell a bitch
Telethon, telescope, televise, can tell I'm rich

Get the poppas popped, top a top, Chaka Khan
Dog, they'll be shot as shot, I done shot a lot
Shot the nine, shot the rock, sure shot, shot for sure

Those are some of the worst lyrics ever written, and that's from one song.

jajajajahhuhahahahahahahajjjaiiahahahahaahhmmmmmmmhahahahaha :thumb: :D

Shaq... just not meant to rap.
And btw there can only be one worst not a list of like 10 people.
And even though I hate a bunch of rappers they're still better then most people in the world they're just still not that good.

Diaz

[Highlight]*Sighs at people that ignore the fact that BB Ben is the most terrible rapper to ever lay his thoughts over beats*[/Highlight]

Diaz said:
BB Ben will eternally be the worst rapper that ever walked the face of the planet. Closed.

so your sayin that there is a rapper out there worse than JOHNNY CRACK?! NO I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!! :eek:

xxx

the only reason i really really dislike common is that he dropped imo one of the worst verses ever on Kanye West's album. Also, that song where he is talking to that girl outside her window while holding signs or whatever, makes me sick. That was horrible. But hey, if anyone wants to try to prove me wrong and post some of his stuff I will definitly have a open mind and give him a fair chance.

Not much into the hip-hop long songs though.

xxx said:
the only reason i really really dislike common is that he dropped imo one of the worst verses ever on Kanye West's album. Also, that song where he is talking to that girl outside her window while holding signs or whatever, makes me sick. That was horrible. But hey, if anyone wants to try to prove me wrong and post some of his stuff I will definitly have a open mind and give him a fair chance.

Not much into the hip-hop long songs though.

so u dislike him for 1 verse :rolleyes: and a nice soulful song(i doubt your into soul music)and u dislike the video he made for the song which was about a chick, hes holding the signs becuz the woman is deaf. :rolleyes:

wow, if everyone judged an artist by a verse they didnt like and a video, then every credible rapper would be crap.

also, common is one of the greatest to touch the mic, he can also rip alot of emcees when it comes to beef.

PaulyPac said:
you are mad

i kinda agree with him about the voice thing, but chino is no where near the worst in the lyrics department, infact, hes one of the best,ignore the guy pauly pac, hes prolly mad becuz he heard the lyrically beating which chino gave to pac.

xxx

I dont like the dude, plain and simple. Whatever you wanna think you can think. I said i would give him a fair chance in my book, Im usually open minded with everything.

(But to make fun of myself a little bit, I didnt know that chick was suppose to be deaf, i should have paid more attention to the video i guess.)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.