Worst Rapper To Ever Grace The Mic

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
How could XXX say Common... He rhymes are like pure poetry. He's a great MC, especially when it comes to 'love issues'

Worst has to be Macho Man & The Rascalz...

LinX` said:
^ He's been hating on Jay-Z in every thead he's mad. The kid should be banned. He definitely doesn't deserve to post here if all he's going to do is hate on rappers and not contribute anything positive at all. He's garbage.

Why bannin him 4 not like jay z... I dont Jay z should be looked at like he is but he isnt the worst to ever touch the mic. I dont like Jay z 2 much but i dont think he should be looked at like hes stayin real or anything.

I think one of the worsts are Chino XL , his lyrics r kinda clever but his voice sucks .

Trapp should stop making songs with 2pac n bigge and adding himself to it.

Daz should jus quit .

xxx said:
Exactly!

As for some popular ones i think are horrible, id say:

Diddy
Bizarre
Common
bone crusher
lil cease
freeway
camron

I could go on.
OMG!

I thought the original poster was reaching when he mentioned Jay as a terrible rapper, but you take it to another level by calling Common out.

The worst rapper ever IMO, Diddy.

Rather Unique said:
i got a few

jay-z
benzino
chingy
vanilla ice
the whole of fuckin dipset

who is the worst rapper to ever spit in your eyes carry on the list
ok some 1 ban this attention whore and let him come back with a new name and try to get some more attention again :rolleyes:...

alleyezonme0707 said:
Cam'ron...you kidding man?
You can't disagree with Cam'ron, surely?

So you should tell a friend, to tell a friend, to tell a bitch
Telethon, telescope, televise, can tell I'm rich

Get the poppas popped, top a top, Chaka Khan
Dog, they'll be shot as shot, I done shot a lot
Shot the nine, shot the rock, sure shot, shot for sure

Those are some of the worst lyrics ever written, and that's from one song.

chingy
young noble
vanilla ice
mc hammer
jay z
j kwon
camron
juelz santana
master p
lil romeo
lil bow bow
llyod banks
nelly
benzino
marky marky

Diaz said:
BB Ben will eternally be the worst rapper that ever walked the face of the planet. Closed.
Agreed man, I dont even know why he touched the mic, if he keeps on going on as a rapper he's not goin to get anywere. Mods we have found our worst rapper ever, close this thread.

aban said:
chinghy, jayz, fat joe, lloya banks, missy elliot, usher, ludacris, way too many to name
No. The rest possibly but to class Jigga alongside the likes of Chingy and Fat Joe is sheer lunacy.

N.B. Usher isn't a rapper.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.