Worst Rapper To Ever Grace The Mic

The worst rapper to ever grace the mic is a rapper that you never heard of. If you heard of a rapper, there's someone out there that thinks they have talent. Even if they can just write a nice hook, they have some talent.

Saying Jay-Z is one of the worst is pure ignorance.

linx

Staff member
^ He's been hating on Jay-Z in every thead he's mad. The kid should be banned. He definitely doesn't deserve to post here if all he's going to do is hate on rappers and not contribute anything positive at all. He's garbage.

chingy
benzino
vanilla ice
shaq
ying yang twins
young gunz

i have to agree that it is pure ignorance to put jay-z on this list or even in this thread, you might hate him and his commercial appetite but he is an incredible lyracist

xxx

Hostile Apostle said:
The worst rapper to ever grace the mic is a rapper that you never heard of. If you heard of a rapper, there's someone out there that thinks they have talent. Even if they can just write a nice hook, they have some talent.

Exactly!

As for some popular ones i think are horrible, id say:

Diddy
Bizarre
Common
bone crusher
lil cease
freeway
camron

I could go on.

Hostile Apostle said:

Saying Jay-Z is one of the worst is pure ignorance.

Im pretty sure the starter of the tread gets that. I think he is asking who is the worse that has made it to fame.

LinX`- I didn't realize he was a hater until after I posted it. I then saw his really creative poll about Jay-Z and realized my mistake.

xxx - I'm not going to hate on you since you did backup my original post. But Freeway and Common? Those two are a couple of my favorites...oh well.

calithugs913 - He included Jay-Z in his list, I'm not going to assume anything when it comes to this guy.

[/QUOTE]

Yea i guess i can understand that. I mean yea i dont like jay that much. but i know greatness and i know he is good. just not my style.[/QUOTE]

Jay-Z is the most jealous rapper to ever grace the game. Fuck him in my book, Reasonable Doubt is a classic however.

Worst to ever spit....

P. Diddy. Some of the worst non-substance bullshit i ever heard.

xxx said:
Exactly!

As for some popular ones i think are horrible, id say:

Diddy
Bizarre
Common
bone crusher
lil cease
freeway
camron

I could go on.
Common, Freeway, And Cam'ron...you kidding man?

Shit, I agree with you on the others and I'd like to add Tony Yayo and Game...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.