Will Smith about to diss Eminem?

jason_g_718 said:
Smith is DEFINATELY an OG pioneer and helped pave the road for acts of the future but let's get real, Smith is an entertainer, not a rapper. He's the guy you get to rap if you want family/feel good shit.

Smith is an OG, but in a completely different league than most of the rappers on top today.

feel good shit >>>>>> any BS by NWA or 2Pac, just reminding how messed up the city can be

OG who aint even old and the greatest underrated MC of all time

DONDI said:
ShArpEnUrSwOrD
Lemme gues after 4 and a half years you finally got to the last page of the art of war? No not? Ok what slow motherfucker read it to ya?
So hm..What put you on to this? Did I diss you cuz I do that alot don't feel too special I know that is what you are trying to prove me saying alot of negative things. Newsflash everyone already knows that!Oh but there is a positive side of my post im giving you the attention you want :thumb:. Talk about me being immature lemme quote you and you tell me who is immature:

Go 2 thugz mansion kid that is where you belong.
Immature me? never, where did i put biknky? could u find it for me. could u read me a bed time story,pretty please. And what kind of diss is it took me four and a half years to read the art of war? pretty pathic.

Most importantly im not in need of your or anyone elses attention (except my weed dealer). I was just inspired to get in an argument or what ever u call it over the internet. So it's whatever man, but people like u just piss me the fuck off because all u wanna do is start shit and im not the type of person to just sit around and let bitches dish it out. Ill dish that shit right back and YOU of all people will never top me.

I can picture your life now....... You work at McDonalds, and you go home everyday from your succesful job with a chip on ur shoulder and decide to leap down everyones throat for not being as perfect as you. Your a fucking bitch made so go find a fucking job and a fuckin life u worthless piece of human flesh

feel good shit >>>>>> any BS by NWA or 2Pac, just reminding how messed up the city can be
Well, that's your opinion. I'll take any NWA, 2pac, Warren G, Eminem, Ice Cube, Public Enemy over "feel good shit".

Feel good shit has its purpose, but I prefer the hard shit.

OG who aint even old and the greatest underrated MC of all time
In rapper terms, he's old. And how can The Fresh Prince be the greatest underrated MC of all time when that honor goes to the man from the LBC, the masta of G-Funk, shit, he put the G in G-Funk...Warren G.

ARon

The fact that anyone would try to argue about and compare Eminem and Will Smith is beyond me. It really proves one thing about you.

Although i would like to see Will Smith and Eminem box.

jason_g_718 said:
Well, that's your opinion. I'll take any NWA, 2pac, Warren G, Eminem, Ice Cube, Public Enemy over "feel good shit".

Feel good shit has its purpose, but I prefer the hard shit.

In rapper terms, he's old. And how can The Fresh Prince be the greatest underrated MC of all time when that honor goes to the man from the LBC, the masta of G-Funk, shit, he put the G in G-Funk...Warren G.
lol Warren G is sometimes pathetic on the mic....Prince on the other hand...his story telling skills are up par with Slick Rick. Before you laugh, listen to one of his story tellin songs and tell me, he doesnt picture everything in your head.

And where u from anyway? You probably like the hard shit cuz those kind of areas in n shit excites you

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.