Will Smith about to diss Eminem?

Tonio1986 said:
Just shut the fuck up with ur stupid posts, you fat faggot.
Tonio who the fuck are you? I don't know you so get your german ass back to ur hairy olga and give her some pleasure damn..Post wasnt aimed at you so you shut the fuck up!

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Didn't Will get dropped from his label because his last Cd didn't sell too much?

Anyways, stick a fork in the issue, it's done.

....all Elvis did to rock exactly what Eminem is doing to rap
Wow, based on that comment you made about Elvis, I think it's clear you're an idiot with his head shoved up his ass. That comment makes you sound so ignorant I'm not even finishing this post.

jason_g_718 said:
Wow, based on that comment you made about Elvis, I think it's clear you're an idiot with his head shoved up his ass. That comment makes you sound so ignorant I'm not even finishing this post.
No no please do cuz i have no idea what you are talking about :D

^^^Elvis basically stole rock from blacks and made it seem like it belonged to white music. Of course, the truth offended this guy, so he tries to dust me off and say Im the one who's ignorant, even though it's just him who cant handle real talk

H.E. Pennypacker said:
Who made us all laugh back in the 90s? Will Smith.

Like someone else said, Smith is an OG.
Smith is DEFINATELY an OG pioneer and helped pave the road for acts of the future but let's get real, Smith is an entertainer, not a rapper. He's the guy you get to rap if you want family/feel good shit.

Smith is an OG, but in a completely different league than most of the rappers on top today.

DONDI said:
No no please do cuz i have no idea what you are talking about :D
DONDI is the type of person that one, gets no pussy. This is easy to tell because all he does is FUCKING BITCH. He never has anything positive to say and he is always trying to start shit. All you want to do is stir up some shit and just get people all pissed off and shit..

If you dont like the people on this board than why the fuck are you even on this shit, and ecspecially since you dont have a damn thing to offer anyone except your dumb,immature, commments so shut the fuck up and get a life trick ass bitch.

You wanna go to war with n e one come to me first cause ill put u right back in ur place,trick.

ShArpEnUrSwOrD said:
DONDI is the type of person that one, gets no pussy. This is easy to tell because all he does is FUCKING BITCH. He never has anything positive to say and he is always trying to start shit. All you want to do is stir up some shit and just get people all pissed off and shit..

If you dont like the people on this board than why the fuck are you even on this shit, and ecspecially since you dont have a damn thing to offer anyone except your dumb,immature, commments so shut the fuck up and get a life trick ass bitch.

You wanna go to war with n e one come to me first cause ill put u right back in ur place,trick.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT EVEN START you are gonna give me way too much pleasure!! The answer to your question is already in your post :p

DONDI said:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT EVEN START you are gonna give me way too much pleasure!! The answer to your question is already in your post :p

Dont even start what ur the one just going in and stirring up shit, BITCH GO AHEAD AND START SOMETHING, I DONT GIVE A FUCK. Ur nothin but a immature bitch and u wont even be able to compete with my onslot of obsenities. so if u wish to persue somethin than go ahead, but if not get the fuck out of ur chair and go do something positive for your self instead of wasting ur worthless life on hear rambling on about nothing THAT NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT!

FlipMo said:
Didn't Will get dropped from his label because his last Cd didn't sell too much?

Anyways, stick a fork in the issue, it's done.

He made a song wit jada pinket smith........ she sings too..? That album looked so bad and the singles were stupid..

ShArpEnUrSwOrD said:
Dont even start what ur the one just going in and stirring up shit, BITCH GO AHEAD AND START SOMETHING, I DONT GIVE A FUCK. Ur nothin but a immature bitch and u wont even be able to compete with my onslot of obsenities. so if u wish to persue somethin than go ahead, but if not get the fuck out of ur chair and go do something positive for your self instead of wasting ur worthless life on hear rambling on about nothing THAT NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT!
ShArpEnUrSwOrD
Lemme gues after 4 and a half years you finally got to the last page of the art of war? No not? Ok what slow motherfucker read it to ya?
So hm..What put you on to this? Did I diss you cuz I do that alot don't feel too special I know that is what you are trying to prove me saying alot of negative things. Newsflash everyone already knows that!Oh but there is a positive side of my post im giving you the attention you want :thumb:. Talk about me being immature lemme quote you and you tell me who is immature:

ou wanna go to war with n e one come to me first cause ill put u right back in ur place,trick.
Go 2 thugz mansion kid that is where you belong.

H.E. Pennypacker said:
Who made us all laugh back in the 90s? Will Smith.
I got respect for will smith. Eminem is a different story. Dont get me wrong yeh i liked him once 4 about 2 months but his shit got old. He has a couple of good deep tracks but everything else sucks and most of his ryhmes are stupid jokes im gunna kill you type shit.

Hurts aka "Dondi":

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT EVEN START you are gonna give me way too much pleasure!! The answer to your question is already in your post

[B said:
ShArpEnUrSwOrD[/B]
]Dont even start what ur the one just going in and stirring up shit, BITCH GO AHEAD AND START SOMETHING, I DONT GIVE A FUCK. Ur nothin but a immature bitch and u wont even be able to compete with my onslot of obsenities. so if u wish to persue somethin than go ahead, but if not get the fuck out of ur chair and go do something positive for your self instead of wasting ur worthless life on hear rambling on about nothing THAT NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT!
LOL, this shit is funny, talking about "if you wanna pursue something" over the internet. Funny shit.

Sword, man, don't let that idiot lower your maturitly level. Dondi aka Hurts is a fucking idiot and was just banned like a week ago. The trick is ignoring. Ignore the fuck out of him and he'll go away. If he has nobody to argue with, what's he gonna do?

ShArpEnUrSwOrD said:
LMAO this motherfuckers crazy homes, lol HE DONT GIVE A FUCK NIGGA

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.