((((((Why you dislike which Rapper))))))

*puff daddy or p. diddy or as he likes to be named (i don't give a fuck)- I hated him before his beef with 2pac and hated him more when the beef started with 2pac.

biggie is great but hanging with p. diddy i dunno made me dislike him, but i still like his rapping.

*Jay-Z is over, over and over rated.

*Ja Rule - nothing new.

*E-40 - I really hate his flow.

*eminem - he's dissing gays while on the other hand he's one of them (you feel the irony)

*50 cent - man, stop saying g-unit but you know even you stop saying it you still suck.

the list is endless.

Peace to the real rappers fans

nasthedon said:
biggie is great but hanging with p. diddy i dunno made me dislike him, but i still like his rapping.

*Ja Rule - nothing new.

*eminem - he's dissing gays while on the other hand he's one of them (you feel the irony)
Why do you care, that biggie was hangin around with puffy, is he your husband?

Ja Rule nothing new? Whats the deal?

Im not a Eminem fan and hate him but your comment Lmao @ "you feel the irony", :p hahaha what a moron.

Tonio1986 said:
Why do you care, that biggie was hangin around with puffy, is he your husband?

Ja Rule nothing new? Whats the deal?

Im not a Eminem fan and hate him but your comment Lmao @ "you feel the irony", :p hahaha what a moron.
i think your the moron. and what the fuck ur doing the thread title states to write down (((((((why you dislike which Rapper)))))) not ((((why you dislike which post))))). write something to support the title of the thread or shovel a big pineapple in ur big ass faggot.

Silleone said:
BULLSHIT, 50cent has prolly done more things than most rappers on tv, Saigon is prolly the most truthful rapper out now, i dont think hes a very big fan of 50 but he himself would tell u that 50 aint a fake, stop hating.

r u kidding me ? hes dont more things as in what? All i ever hurd him do was give cali schools $ 200,000 and that was split with game lol. The guys worth what 50 mill rite now maybe more. Im just saying these rappers dont do shyt. Its prolly just im a little too into 2pac becuz the way 2pac gave 2 the community was crazy , free concerts , giving his house 2 ppl , giving aay turkets , what didnt he die poor because of that 2?

I dont kno ur right 50 cent is a good guy im glad hes bring hip hop 2 its tru essence and doing something positive with his fame and wealth.

all of jay'z crew i jus don't feel'em. I don't understand how southern rap went from Scarface to chingy, nelly, and all the other dudes with their accent. LudaCRis amazes me sometimes but most of the times he makes so shitty songs. wtf???

Think_ThuGLiFE said:
r u kidding me ? hes dont more things as in what? All i ever hurd him do was give cali schools $ 200,000 and that was split with game lol. The guys worth what 50 mill rite now maybe more. Im just saying these rappers dont do shyt. Its prolly just im a little too into 2pac becuz the way 2pac gave 2 the community was crazy , free concerts , giving his house 2 ppl , giving aay turkets , what didnt he die poor because of that 2?

I dont kno ur right 50 cent is a good guy im glad hes bring hip hop 2 its tru essence and doing something positive with his fame and wealth.

Interviewer:A lot of people look at it from outside and say they want to be like that but they’ve never been in the situation.

Saigon:You’re right. And they glorify it and they make it seem like it’s something cool. They’re not gangsta and they never been a gangsta. Most rappers have never ever shot nobody and have never lived that gangsta life. And a lot of them talk like they get busy or they did this and they did that, and they never done it. Because number one, if you did that before you was rapping people from your neighborhood are gonna know about you. That’s one thing I give 50 credit for. If you go back to Queens, and the neighborhood where he’s from, muthafuckas will tell you 50 was running around reckless before he got on. He was a wild kid. He used to run around buggin’ out. If you go to Yonkers and you ask about Jadakiss, Jadakiss has always been a rapper. He’s been rapping since he was a kid. He’s a good rapper, but he kicks all this gangsta around about killing and this shit. That’s just hurting our people. I really hate these West Coast niggaz like Game coming out glorifying the gang culture. Trying to make it seem like it’s cool to be a Blood, and it’s cool to be a Crip. That shit ain’t cool. If you got people like Tookie and Mike Conception, real gang members who started the gangs and then telling to stop doing that, it’s not cool, put the guns down. Then why some little rapper’s gonna come out and try and glorify it when the dude who started, the dude who really killed nine people, is telling you it’s not cool, that’s not a way to live.

Now 3 more things.
1.Why Does 50 Need To Give Back?
2.Why Does He Have To "Bring Hip Hop To Its True Essence"?
3.Why Should He Do Something Positive With His Wealth And Fame?

the whole Dipset crew , cant get into their beats and then
their lyrics and flows are just annoying to me....
Lil Jon and his crew , just a horrible bunch lol
Ying Yang no words needed...
Cripto , only good thing on his album
wus Jayo Felony who guest appeared on it lol

nasthedon said:
and what the fuck ur doing the thread title states to write down (((((((why you dislike which Rapper)))))) not ((((why you dislike which post))))). write something to support the title of the thread or shovel a big pineapple in ur big ass faggot.
hey you drunken skunk, the title doesnt say "hate a rapper for no reason", but I dont mind, I know that you are tired because of fucking with 12 horses last night.

I can't listen to a DMX album all the way through. I like some tracks, but he just keeps doing teh same type of songs over and over again and it gets boring.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.