((((((Why you dislike which Rapper))))))

2pacnbiggie said:
Jay Z, hes the most overrated rapper dead or alive and the biggest biter hip hop has ever seen
:D:thumb:

I dislike Lloyd Banks....just for his gay flow
I dislike 50 Cent for being so moneybitch

The.Menace

Staff member
Eminnem. His whole SlimShady thing makes/made hiphop look like a clown thing. He barley had deep songs or a msg. I hate that. I love pac cause he took all this serious, you know what I'm sayin. That goes as well for the all new rappers, Gunit etc.

ill-matic

T.I - Can't get into his music. He's immensly overrated. Hate his southern slur, his flow, just his music in general.

50 Cent - He makes some hot songs dont get me wrong, but his obsession with money is just disgusting. Make your millions of dollars, go ahead, but there's only so much money you need in this world. I study economics, and there is something called the theory of diminishing utility, where for each extra dollar a wealthy person earns, their overall satisfaction will reduce i.e. it doesn't mean that much to them as it would for a poorer person. I mean come on, how many cars, clothes etc can you buy with that much money? What shits me is that he wants more and more and more. It's called greed.

chingy : he aint a rapper
Mike Jones : For a new cat, he is taking too much space in the industry
All The Dipset Crew : Wack Music, the only one I respect is Jim Jones cause he did a record with Bizzy The Kid

Little Skittle said:
FREDRO STARR!??!?!??! go listen to "thug warz" feat. the outlawz RIGHT NOW
do you live in L.A? my guess iz u probably don't... well here in L.A freddro star iz the host of a show called "Dance360" where a bunch of pop peepes dance (ala britney spears style). he co-host that show wit kal (from keenan and kal fame). thats why he made my list... he tries to talk like he's tough and shit but that fucker iz pop... :mad: :D

sergio castro said:
do you live in L.A? my guess iz u probably don't... well here in L.A freddro star iz the host of a show called "Dance360" where a bunch of pop peepes dance (ala britney spears style). he co-host that show wit kal (from keenan and kal fame). thats why he made my list... he tries to talk like he's tough and shit but that fucker iz pop... :mad: :D
John Gotti liked to be in the limelight & make jokes & all that.....does that mean he wasn't tough?

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
John Gotti liked to be in the limelight & make jokes & all that.....does that mean he wasn't tough?
so ur saying cause john gottie did something we should gauge everyone else by him? im just saying freddro star iz pop (even if he talks tough in his raps, his actions of the mic dont convey what he raps about) thats why i dont like hiz ass... pharell iz pop thats why i dont like his ass... fuck all pop rappers is what im sayin...

mike jones
paul wall
slim thug
lil flip
crime mob
lil scrappy
young jeezy
gucci mane
missy elliot
the birdman
nelly
chingy
master p
jermaine dupri
j-kwon

Kadafi Son

Baby-Is it me, or does he only rap about $$$?
Jay-Z- Like dat other dude said, "Biggest biter in tha world."
THE F**KIN' DIPSET CREW-Camron thinks he's rhyming and he makes up the corniest lyrics. Santana is just too hyped and his flow is always off.
Ying Yang Twinz-All there shit is about clubbin':lack of concepts
Missy-She was "OK" back then, but now....why tha fuck does she yell WOOP and AHHH in every fuckin' song?!

ja rule- big tupac biter
jay-z- like the others said, the most overated rapper in history
biggie- i like most of his music, but i didn't like the beef with pac and plus all his concepts were pac's, he made club music before his jacked pac's ideas
puff daddy- is he even a rapper
nelly- one good song, air force ones, now go back 2 pop with britney spears and them other mothefuckers.
beastie boys- are they even rap?
blacked eyed peas- stick to pop
pit bull- he doesn't say one word in english and hsi voice sound like shit
fat joe- stop rapping before u get a heart attack

2PAC4LIFE2006 said:
ja rule- big tupac biter

biggie- i like most of his music, but i didn't like the beef with pac and plus all his concepts were pac's, he made club music before his jacked pac's ideas

fat joe- stop rapping before u get a heart attack
Ja rule- he aint biting for the last years

Biggie- now come on, what the fuck are you talkin about, biggie is one of the best, he stole pacs style bla bla bla, BULLSHIT!

Fat Joe- nah, you are ridicoulus

Cooper

Missy - Wtf is she about. What a load of crap
Nas - Boring
Eminem - Needs to drop the comedy shit and production and get back to mmlp type shit

Think_ThuGLiFE said:
I hate all fake/studio gangstas/ like 50 em g-unot all of that kid of fake shyt..

Like 2pac said support tha real dont buy into that fake shyt.

BULLSHIT, 50cent has prolly done more things than most rappers on tv, Saigon is prolly the most truthful rapper out now, i dont think hes a very big fan of 50 but he himself would tell u that 50 aint a fake, stop hating.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.