Why did B.I.G. get away with stuff that today's rappers get shitted on for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF, eminem is a "today's rapper" and has got away with 18X more than biggie. his been exposed so many times. as well as the Racial Tapes. imma not even start explaining

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Talking of anticipating the 'new stuff', it's been a long time (pun intended) since Rakim dropped something. I was wondering if anyone knew his situation since departing from Aftermath, quite a long time ago now.

Rassy, Dre, Royce & JMT I've got my ears open for them too. I also wish Big Daddy Kane would drop something - like Rakim he's just too damn talented not to keep making new shit.

Crooked I is anticipated as well......
I believe Rakim is signed with Talib Kweli's new label now and is expected to drop something eventually, no definitive dates that I know of.

Casey

Staff member
typical_cat said:
I believe Rakim is signed with Talib Kweli's new label now and is expected to drop something eventually, no definitive dates that I know of.
Dude what the fuck are you doing ressurecting year and a half old threads responding to members that left here a long ass time ago? LOL, this is funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.