Who's the best rapper to emerge this millennium?

Joe Budden's????He must have stepped his game WAY THE FUCK UP since that "In Da club" song he did with Marques Houston....most y'all can't be serious he hasn't done shit at all other then drop a couple hot lines on mixtapes. He had one LP to judge him by...wait till the 2nd one b4 y'all jump on his bandwagon.

jbrolax

GhettoStar said:
Joe Budden's????He must have stepped his game WAY THE FUCK UP since that "In Da club" song he did with Marques Houston....most y'all can't be serious he hasn't done shit at all other then drop a couple hot lines on mixtapes. He had one LP to judge him by...wait till the 2nd one b4 y'all jump on his bandwagon.
Umm every single line he dropped was hot on Mood Musik 2

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
GhettoStar said:
not a couple of hot lines...how bout a mixtape full of hot songs?
Where he shows more than just the Club side..hes got the depressive side, refelctive side, creative side also, dope punchlines etc etc

ARon

Mood Muzik 2 was tight but I don't like judging based on that material. Artists can be themselves on mixtapes cus it's not like their sales really matter kind of thing. But if they bring that energy and consistency to their albums then I'll respect that but I like to judge artists on strictly albums, in a way.

ThUg $TyLe said:
not a couple of hot lines...how bout a mixtape full of hot songs?
Where he shows more than just the Club side..hes got the depressive side, refelctive side, creative side also, dope punchlines etc etc

He is good no doubt, but best rapper though? We will see on his next LP if he deserves that title since mixtapes is way diffrent (Chamillonaire, 50 for some examples) then making an LP.

jbrolax

Aristotle said:
Mood Muzik 2 was tight but I don't like judging based on that material. Artists can be themselves on mixtapes cus it's not like their sales really matter kind of thing. But if they bring that energy and consistency to their albums then I'll respect that but I like to judge artists on strictly albums, in a way.

music is music, am i wrong?

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
I look at the rappers since 2001 say, and I have been so dissapointed it's not funny. If we're talking general mainstream wise, I'd say Kanye, but he is better at producing then rapping. Not saying his rapping is shit, but he is clearly not the best.

I as a personnal choice would believe Immortal Technique takes the cake, but as a general overall MC, I guess Kanye.

jbrolax

Aristotle said:
No you are right. But we are talking best rapper, not best song.
well put it this way, joe budden putting out mixtapes is 2pac released in og, Joe budden on album is 2pac watered down and just another brick for the TASF. Proportionatly

Im just got home from a a long night of drinking so if im out of line i got a excuse:thumb:

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
duno if his the best but the biggest for sure...i dont even have to say his name, you know who he is

saigon is pretty good aswell, so is lloyd banks and young buck

jbrolax

Sarr said:
duno if his the best but the biggest for sure...i dont even have to say his name, you know who he is

saigon is pretty good aswell, so is lloyd banks and young buck

Banks and Buck??? you cant be serious, you opinion though

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.