Who's the best rapper to emerge this millennium?

Shit im still trying to catch up with all th 90's artists. New artists, they just dont hold my attention, the bore the living bejesus out of me.
I wont say TI, cause hes uncreative to me. Everything is about being a "King" now a days. Dont talk about it be about, show me how ur a king with words other than im a king.

Cant say Game cause there is just so much hype around evrything h does.

Ill go with Phonte for now, might change later.

PuffnScruff said:
did you honestly think t.i.'s first album was nice?
it had way too many commercial type club bullshit songs, but it still had some really good tracks. "Still Aint Forgave Myself" was incredible IMO. its one of my all time favorite songs.

linx

Staff member
I'm not a big TI fan, but I can't take anything away from dude. If I had to pick though, i'd go with someone like Budden or Phonte though. Both are very dope.

roaches

I'm not questioning the newness, and this post isn't about the overall quality of product, it's about who's best at rapping. Kanye's better than, say, Immortal Technique, though.

Joe Buddens and Game.. Both had good debuts albums and are killin it in the mixtape scene (Game's mixtapes are always good and JB's Mood Musik 2 was better then his LP in my opinion)

Freeway actually isnt that bad.. His voice is annoying after awhile but he says some good shit if you can hear past his screamin... But i wouldnt say he's the best new cat since 2000...

DJ Harris said:
u can't be fuckin serious.......Free........way? he is fkn wank man i can rap better than that fuckin tosspot
I would actually say you cant be serious. Freeway is very underrated, always has nice flows and rhyme schemes.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.