Who's the best rapper to emerge this millennium?

ARon

Kind of weird, most of if not all of my favorite artists emerged onto the scene before 2001. T.I. works I guess. 3 nice albums since '01 and this new one looks promising, so I mean artists who have emerged in '01 and beyond, no one is really touchin him. There are a few guys on the mixtape scene who i'm feelin but they ahven't released nothin yet so i wont count them.

PuffnScruff

Aristotle said:
Kind of weird, most of if not all of my favorite artists emerged onto the scene before 2001. T.I. works I guess. 3 nice albums since '01 and this new one looks promising, so I mean artists who have emerged in '01 and beyond, no one is really touchin him. There are a few guys on the mixtape scene who i'm feelin but they ahven't released nothin yet so i wont count them.
did you honestly think t.i.'s first album was nice?

ummm.........................................the game i guess...................................i like t.i. a lil bit.................other than that i think most rap nowadays succz azz.....btw doesn't papoose look like ronnie devoe from new edition/belbivdevoe fame

roaches

Budden is another good candidate.

Chamillionaire?
Phonte?
What happened to the Obie Trice fans?

The anno Domini era starts with the year 1 AD

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.