Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the game

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Tupac Tha Great said:
Shut the fuck up u fag.Id rather b irish than a thick american like urself.
yeah?well good 4 you.do you want a cookie :confused: obviously somebody thinks they are a dick head.

Bobby Sands

Venomous,

U have to be the biggest loser on these message boards.U always seem to talk shit.

Were u trying to say that irish people are dickheads with that post?^^

I bet u are one of those fuckd up rich American snobby kids,that hate everything and go around shootin up their schools.lmao.

VENOMOUS

Tupac Tha Great said:
Venomous,

U have to be the biggest loser on these message boards.U always seem to talk shit.

Were u trying to say that irish people are dickheads with that post?^^

I bet u are one of those fuckd up rich American snobby kids,that hate everything and go around shootin up their schools.lmao.
blah ,blah, blah, i talk shit that i always back up.Your still mad because i put you in your tupac dick riding place.IO have no problems with irish people,If you read the entire thread youd know what i was talking about."Irish people are not dick heads ok?I never said yall was, i said some of yall are, like some americans are.So if yopu want to apply that yourself be my guest.

And why is this poll trash?

7 Syns

VENOMOUS said:
And why is this poll trash?
It's trash because it's blatantly promotiong violence with your question. Asking people who's "life" will be taken first over rap shit isn't a joking matter regardless if you're being serious or not. This thread shows a low education level on your behalf and shows how immature your ass is.

peace.

VENOMOUS

7 Syns said:
It's trash because it's blatantly promotiong violence with your question. Asking people who's "life" will be taken first over rap shit isn't a joking matter regardless if you're being serious or not. This thread shows a low education level on your behalf and shows how immature your ass is.

peace.
Im promoting violence?How im not the only person here thinking that the action of the game and 50 cent are going to get one or if not both of them killed.Im not the one beefing with other rappers or calling other rappers out.

If bothe of them were having unprotected sex with different women would i be wrong if i came out with a poll of whos going to catch aids 1st?

Im not the one who put 50cent and game in this position. they created the situations and im reflecting off it with this poll.The only reason i came up with this poll cause i was getting high with my freinds and we were having a conversation about this.So whatever you all are just a bunch of tender hearts.

When things get 4 real thats wheen people wanna get all teary eyed.People can die if beef gets out of hand.We all know that.So again how is it immature that im asking a simple question.Its not like im asking who do you want to die 1st(which would be immature).im asking who do you think will die 1st due to the number of beefs both of them are in.shit both of them been beefing so much that now they are beefing with each other.

Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin Jinv

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.