who will die 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the game

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
yeah thats why yukmouth said, houses were gonna get shot up, and then the game houses get shot up.wow another 50 cent /g-unit dick rider the full forum is full of them.

hey if being a fan now a days is called being a dickrider then call me what you like, im not scared to say i like 50 unlike other people matter of fact 50 cent is the shit .

Onion Juice said:
Y'all are basically voting for who you wish would die first.
not really itz more to do with who u wud expect to die cos of the way they choose to live, ppl mistakin venomous for wishin death on em when he jus expects one of em to die b4 their time. :thumb: which isnt really surprisin cos they got beef wit a lot of powerful ppl.

it all depends on when ja rule wants to kill them both. lol ain't nobody gonna die. i remember when the release date for GRODT first came out and everybody was posting shit like i bet 50 won't live to see the album come out. blah blah blah 50 won't live more than a month. he ain't no gangster that at any moment will die from his violent lifestyle lol

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
LMMMMMMMMMMMMFAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I TOLD YALL MOTHER FUKKAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so who will die 1st?:confused:

jbrolax

if anyone dies i hope its 50 with drugs or somehting.....

if he falls with bullets people will put him up tehre witht the greats adn we all no he aint

JL

this is just an immature post by an immature person this is worse than when i was standing in line fo rthe Snoop concert the other nigt and the people in front of me were saying they would like to be shot because 50 and game have more or less glorified being shot but then again they were only bout 15. Grow up

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.