who will die 1st

who will die 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the game

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yo im jus sayin that u have a poll about whos gonna die first, there are better topics that people could talk about, plus who makes a comment like that, shits fucked up thats all im sayin not workin into ne problems i jus dont think its right jus my opinion

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
So.......... if their are better topics, go to them or make them yourself(omg and you voted).use your brain please.Thank you.

ARon

haunted said:
Game but in about 50 years
For real, the only people they dis will really do nothing, or the people they dis understand,mainly in 50's case, he really has no talent so he is just dissing them to make some hype. Heh.

ur jus a fuckin idiot to make a topic about this and i voted cause i opened the page and i might as well have im at work and im fuckin bored, i told u already that this is an idiotic topic to be postin but ur too tuff to admit it so play computer thug......haaaaa

ArtsyGirl

jm c'mon man I know what you mean but your just takin this a little too far.. If you dont agree with it dont continue to argue bout it.. Leave the thread so it can die if so many people feel the way you do.. And since its on the 2nd page now your not helping the process.. hehe peace and stay chilled.

artisticgurl
Caporegime Join Date: Nov 2002

jm c'mon man I know what you mean but your just takin this a little too far.. If you dont agree with it dont continue to argue bout it.. Leave the thread so it can die if so many people feel the way you do.. And since its on the 2nd page now your not helping the process.. hehe peace and stay chilled.

i feel ya

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
jm5471 said:
ur jus a fuckin idiot to make a topic about this and i voted cause i opened the page and i might as well have im at work and im fuckin bored, i told u already that this is an idiotic topic to be postin but ur too tuff to admit it so play computer thug......haaaaa
Pleaseeeee......people on this forum are always talking about the game is gonna die or 50 is gonna die because all their beefs.All i did was make a poll which you voted on and chose the game.Your supporting an "idiotic" topic.Wtf you contributing to it 4?Talking about your bored,what kinda pathetic excuse is that...... thats no ecxuse

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.