Who do you have more respect for?

Who do you have more respect for?

• Ja Rule

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50 Cent

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Shot 21 said:
Whereas Ja Rule at leasts puts some depth into his jiont with Pac, So Much Pain. Especially the bit where he says "Rest in peace to my nigga Stretch and my nigga Pac."
Ja Rule rap almost the exact lyrics that Pac spit in Pain. He changed a few words but it was basically the same verses. I'm tired of hearing Ja Rule, Eminem, 50 Cent, ect on 2pac songs period. I don't care if it exposes him to new fan it's a discrace to his legacy. Release the music the way it was recorded. Real 2pac fans will still appreciate it for what it is.

aban said:
ja rule cause hes associated with REAL GANGSTERS unlike pussy ass bitch 50cent

so you respect someone for putting themselves around drug dealers and money lauderers , but not for trying to get away from that type of thing. i never new hanging around with real gangsters made you cool, maby if you said ja was a real gangster then i would see some sort of point of giving him respect for it but you are giving him respect just for hanging around with real gangsters. what logic.

kaij

notoriouschris2 said:
Ja Rule rap almost the exact lyrics that Pac spit in Pain. He changed a few words but it was basically the same verses. I'm tired of hearing Ja Rule, Eminem, 50 Cent, ect on 2pac songs period. I don't care if it exposes him to new fan it's a discrace to his legacy. Release the music the way it was recorded. Real 2pac fans will still appreciate it for what it is.
they aint ja's niggas, ja was probz still wearin nappies when pac was around, ja is shit, he has no original style, he cant really rap, he makes catchy lines and gets a catchy tune, a catchy rnb superstar and boom you have a ja album. The only alb where he didnt use much help from any rnb star and catchy top40 beats was blood in my eye and that was chewed up and spat right in front of him, it was a disgrace.

kaij said:
they aint ja's niggas, ja was probz still wearin nappies when pac was around, ja is shit, he has no original style, he cant really rap, he makes catchy lines and gets a catchy tune, a catchy rnb superstar and boom you have a ja album. The only alb where he didnt use much help from any rnb star and catchy top40 beats was blood in my eye and that was chewed up and spat right in front of him, it was a disgrace.
:thumb: :D :thumb:

VENOMOUS said:
I respect them both but ja mor

Jarule gets my respect because he did that whole r and b thug shit.Which i hated 4 the most part but you know what he took it to the next level.Many rappers wouldnt even try to do what ja did because its a carrer russia rouleete.But he took that chance.He got hated on 4 doing it then the same rappers who critiize him 4 doing it started doing there got damn self.So what does that tell you?Niggaz was after ja spot.and mindless fans started hopping on the gggggg-unit bandwagon.
thats just the reason i lost every respect for 50 besides the snitching.

I picked 50.

Although I recognize he fucked up when he dissed Ja for singing & then went on to do it himself, I respect the dude's work ethic.

I don't give a fuck for nine bullets or that, I just think 50's worked like fuck to get from where he was, to where he is.

I know people might say that 50's came up off beef but this means only two things to me,

1. He has geniune beef with certain people & is not afraid to say it. He makes money off of this so it's a win-win.

2. He creates beef to sell more records. He may be 'false' here but he makes money & is really being business-minded here as there is a good chance that in a decade or so, few will give a fuck or even remember 50 Cent. When that time comes 50 & his kid will still be rolling in it.

As for Ja, yeah I respect how he's came back after many thought he was finished but I do think he yearns to be 2Pac & while that can be said about many rappers today, Ja has little talent or background to back up his attempts at being 2Pac.

i just like ja cause he's cool in precinct 13 but his voice sux and as 50 he can somewhat rap just i dont like pussies who bitch cause they get beaten by other groups 4 an award cause of cockiness (sounds a bit like 50 even a bit like kanye)......

VENOMOUS said:
Yeah yeah peoples was hoping pn 50s dick when he 1st came out but you know why? because they was hating on ja and ja was public enemy number1.The reason why 50 is getting less love then be4 is because of his ego,because of how he acts and the things he say.Its kinda understanble why he got shot in the mouth.See all the people knew of 50 was the hype surronding him outside of the mixtapes.But when it became known what type of person he was, thats when niggaz started dissing him.4 God sake this nigga went on 106 and park and started talking about preme and irv gottis relationship and how murder inc was cleaning dope money.
It just so happens thats what murder inc is being invested 4.Not to mention the night when 50 and g- unit got roped with guns in the car and go to get questioned.It just so happens murder inc gets raided the following morning.He so thug with it there are orders of protection that claims an informant was injured.lol 2+2=4.Not to mention he was on 106park the other day saying he is not going to stop until the inc was no more.I mean seriously wtf is that.

Jarule gets my respect because he did that whole r and b thug shit.Which i hated 4 the most part but you know what he took it to the next level.Many rappers wouldnt even try to do what ja did because its a carrer russia rouleete.But he took that chance.He got hated on 4 doing it then the same rappers who critiize him 4 doing it started doing there got damn self.So what does that tell you?Niggaz was after ja spot.and mindless fans started hopping on the gggggg-unit bandwagon.
co sign this shit, oh yeh ja rule doin rnb is like cam wearin pink, they got balls to do it. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.