Who do you have more respect for?

Who do you have more respect for?

• Ja Rule

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50 Cent

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
50, funny how when sum1 gets popular everyone floats to the unpopular one, which exactlly what it was with Ja being hated on for being popular and 50 being the choosen one. Rap fans(the majority)= hypocrites.

Imagine, that this board once had a 50 cent forum dedcated to 50, called the Corner Bodega, and no one hated on 50 then, once sum1 gets popular y'all wanna jump ship.

This poll is utter bullshit.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
GhettoStar said:
50, funny how when sum1 gets popular everyone floats to the unpopular one, which exactlly what it was with Ja being hated on for being popular and 50 being the choosen one. Rap fans(the majority)= hypocrites.

Imagine, that this board once had a 50 cent forum dedcated to 50, called the Corner Bodega, and no one hated on 50 then, once sum1 gets popular y'all wanna jump ship.

So true man, everybody loved 50 when he came out and hated Ja, not its the other way around.

Hip hop fans are the most unloyal fans ever!

ThUg $TyLe said:
So true man, everybody loved 50 when he came out and hated Ja, not its the other way around.

Hip hop fans are the most unloyal fans ever!

this is my rant, dont like it, then dont boter to read it

its a damn shame, their are lots of good fans/musicans but what seems to be shown all the time is the dumbasses, who are running wild in hip-hop. Need to just drop a bomb on all them save the world from stupidity. Damn shame though, back in the 1980's you aint ever heard of shit like this (whose so gangsta, whose real) if you made hip-hop from the heart you were going get your props. It wasnt bout being cool, just ask Public Enemy,Rakim, and KRS-ONE. Only Big Daddy Kane and few were bout image, and quite frnakly they could get away with it cuz they had the skills. Not none of this who is mroe real shit. You wanna be honest? 90% of hip-hop is fake, from the fans to the msuic to the entire culture. Its so commercilized it's sicking. Then people have the nerve to try and start arguments on bullshit topics like this. Its like saying who death meant more to hip-hop: pac or biggie?Everyone knows there going be repsect on both sides, that a life lost is important either way but of course you'll get the haters "oh pac couldnt flow man" or "biggie was a fake, Pac lived the life he told" shit like that.

Im just so sick of the bullshit Ive been reading here, just got done readin the 3rd (of many) in a row Jay-Z=biter threads. Its a damn shame too, cuz even though Roaches and sometimes, keyword sometimes 7syns can come across like igrorant jerks who think they know all hip-hop, they at leats drop knowledge, and compared to this board, they might as well know everything cuz were too focused on who more real, who more gangsta.

You know what happened to all the gansgtas? They got arrested or killed. Nobody is a real gangsta (at least in rap music) they just roll with them. 50 isnt. Ja rule isnt. Let them come to any hood by themselves and see what happens.

So in short this whole poll just adds to the stupidty that is killing this forum, and slowy pouring into the other ones.

thats my rant, dont like it, then dont bother to read it.

Ja-Rule, because Ja rule handle the situation like a man, 50 was bitch about it. he only diss Ja to get attention and sell records. If he wouldn't had diss Ja he would had never blown up like he did. Ja Rule didn't diss anyone to get where he is. He was on top before he even started dissing 50 I don't like none of them like that, but I respect Ja more. Fuck 50

ArtsyGirl

From the start I didnt like 50 because I could see where he was going with the whole beef and I couldnt understand why you'd hate on a man makin money, fair enuff you might not like the music but thats not 50's problem. Now we can see that 50 only dissed Ja so he could then do what Ja had done - sing/rap and make commercial music. I cant respect that, I can respect people making their money but the contradiction is too big, as someone said Rappers contradict themselves all the time but I cant respect any artist that gets on by knocking others off. He could have easily made the same records and sold the same if he'd just gone along his own path, he's on Shady/Aftermath and they know how to sell to the mainstream.
I respect Ja more, not that thats a whole lot but its more than 50.

GhettoStar said:

man i totally agree with you...like right now yukmouth seems to be the most well-liked rapper on this board, im a fan of him too. and i'd LOVE to see him blow up, BUT if he did blow up real big im guessing 90% of this board would completely turn on him, he'd probably be accused of abandoing knumskull and c-bo or something and all these underground rappers would start dissing him and everyone on the net would buy into it.

as far as ja rule and 50 cent go, im not huge fans of either but they both make singles that are cool to dance to and stuff, i dont see why anyone should hate them unless they know them........as far as albums go, i think 50's album is better than any of ja rule's albums, even though i think ja is slightly more talented. so ill pick 50 for delivering a better product to the paying consumer (me), since ive bought albums from both of them in the past.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
I respect them both but ja more.

Yeah yeah peoples was hoping pn 50s dick when he 1st came out but you know why? because they was hating on ja and ja was public enemy number1.The reason why 50 is getting less love then be4 is because of his ego,because of how he acts and the things he say.Its kinda understanble why he got shot in the mouth.See all the people knew of 50 was the hype surronding him outside of the mixtapes.But when it became known what type of person he was, thats when niggaz started dissing him.4 God sake this nigga went on 106 and park and started talking about preme and irv gottis relationship and how murder inc was cleaning dope money.

It just so happens thats what murder inc is being invested 4.Not to mention the night when 50 and g- unit got roped with guns in the car and go to get questioned.It just so happens murder inc gets raided the following morning.He so thug with it there are orders of protection that claims an informant was injured.lol 2+2=4.Not to mention he was on 106park the other day saying he is not going to stop until the inc was no more.I mean seriously wtf is that.

Jarule gets my respect because he did that whole r and b thug shit.Which i hated 4 the most part but you know what he took it to the next level.Many rappers wouldnt even try to do what ja did because its a carrer russia rouleete.But he took that chance.He got hated on 4 doing it then the same rappers who critiize him 4 doing it started doing there got damn self.So what does that tell you?Niggaz was after ja spot.and mindless fans started hopping on the gggggg-unit bandwagon.

they're both so far removed from everything that is real that its hard for me to choose...i'll go with ja b/c i've always supported him in this beef, even though i dont really like him as a rapper

Even though i dont like Ja Rule as much as i did before i mos def have more respect 4 Ja than 50 cuz 50 is a retard, i mean straight up retard that makes lots of money...

Whats 50 doing, ??, what bout all the charity ja Rule does, and all the work givivng back to disadvantaged youth's in his neighbourhood plus christmas drives, etc, but hey, who cares he does RnB right

Cown

50... Dude got shot man, you gotta respect that lol (for the record, I really don't give a flying fuck about neither of them)

Ready 2 Die said:
i honestly have more respect for p-diddy, dont kno why, but i also like ja rule alot... i guess on a respect level i would choose diddy tho... even tho hes changed his name a million times
HE puts his question in bold and this shlep STILL didn't get it.

Shot 21

Ja Rule. One of the main things that made me hate 50 Cent was when he did The Realist Killas with 2 Pac. 2 Pac is talking about his life being hell etc and 50 uses it as a plain diss to Ja. Now why the fuck would we wanna buy a 2 Pac album just to hear about the beef between 50 and Ja? That was a disgrace to Pac. Whereas Ja Rule at leasts puts some depth into his jiont with Pac, So Much Pain. Especially the bit where he says "Rest in peace to my nigga Stretch and my nigga Pac."

Shot 21

VENOMOUS said:
I respect them both but ja more.

Yeah yeah peoples was hoping pn 50s dick when he 1st came out but you know why? because they was hating on ja and ja was public enemy number1.The reason why 50 is getting less love then be4 is because of his ego,because of how he acts and the things he say.Its kinda understanble why he got shot in the mouth.See all the people knew of 50 was the hype surronding him outside of the mixtapes.But when it became known what type of person he was, thats when niggaz started dissing him.4 God sake this nigga went on 106 and park and started talking about preme and irv gottis relationship and how murder inc was cleaning dope money.

It just so happens thats what murder inc is being invested 4.Not to mention the night when 50 and g- unit got roped with guns in the car and go to get questioned.It just so happens murder inc gets raided the following morning.He so thug with it there are orders of protection that claims an informant was injured.lol 2+2=4.Not to mention he was on 106park the other day saying he is not going to stop until the inc was no more.I mean seriously wtf is that.

Jarule gets my respect because he did that whole r and b thug shit.Which i hated 4 the most part but you know what he took it to the next level.Many rappers wouldnt even try to do what ja did because its a carrer russia rouleete.But he took that chance.He got hated on 4 doing it then the same rappers who critiize him 4 doing it started doing there got damn self.So what does that tell you?Niggaz was after ja spot.and mindless fans started hopping on the gggggg-unit bandwagon.
Everything you said their was true. Much respect.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.