Who do you have more respect for?

Who do you have more respect for?

• Ja Rule

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50 Cent

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There was another thread asking "Who do you have more respect for...Ja Rule or Diddy?" I had to create another one like that, but with someone else. By the way, that thread died after the old TB died.

I know a lot of you guys (Ja Rule and 50) hate these two.

Because some people are getting confused, I have to edit this post clearly stating that this thread is about 50 and Ja Rule, not Diddy. Ja Rule and Diddy was another thread.

i honestly have more respect for p-diddy, dont kno why, but i also like ja rule alot... i guess on a respect level i would choose diddy tho... even tho hes changed his name a million times

thats what i like bout this forum since it collapsed, no one can say "use the search button" . i realy like that. people also cant say "this topics been done 1000 times", cause it hasnt.

i hold barely any respect for 50 cent.
so ill say ja

o shit.. i didnt read this topic right.. i chose diddy lol.. well out of ja and 50 i would have to say ja.. i dont like 50 at all he came into the rap game trying to dis on ja and uses pac to diss ja, its just not right in my eyez

Ja. He built his career off talent. (Despite how little of it he may or may not have). 50 built his career (partly, he did work a lot) off of attacking people like Ja Rule. Then he goes and starts doing the things he was criticizing Ja for.

I voted for 50 since he has lot more money than Ja. Who the fuck cares what he did to get it. In the end its all about money, fuck the fame.

50 cent i guess. When i see interviews with him and shit i always think he seems like a cool guy, i just dont like his music and his big mouth

Ja
i just always have more respect for the underdog who gets punked off but still comes back and fights back and continues to do what he does. when i look at ja, i doubt he is scared of 50

Frank Grimes said:
and didtn 50 contradict himself by dissin ja for doing pop tracks and singing.
All rappers contradict themselves.

I give more respect to 50. In a short amount of time he's risen to a level above a lot of others in rap. His mom was murdered when he was a kid, he had a record deal with Columbia and was dropped, and he was shot. He could have easily gave up and done nothing with his life. He has sold 7+ million. On his label G-Unit records, Young Buck, Lloyd Banks, and Game have or are going to go platinum. And he made over 50 million in 2004. If anything I have respect for his business sense.

Where's Caddillac Tah, Black Child, and Charli Baltimore? How can you respect a rapper who switches up his style because another rapper starts dissing him. 50 cent threw Ja so far off his game he put out a whole album dissing 50. It doesn't even bother me that Ja went from coming hard on Venni Vetti Vicci to going soft in his next few albums. He saw where the money was and he went to it. But when he switch back to hard and then back again I lost respect for him.

As far as their personal lives you can't judge that. Any story that comes out about any rapper has three versions; their version, their rival's version, and the truth.

notorious, can you really give his talent all the credit for the success? I am not all too sure. Remember, he's friends with some of the most powerful people in the rap industry.

i just always have more respect for the underdog who gets punked off but still comes back and fights back and continues to do what he does.
Exactly. That's my kinda thinking.

I am surprised to see Ja getting so much love on this board. That's good to know.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.