Journalist
Ill Bill
Mike Skinner (The Streets)

Tondeff?
Some other Non Phixion cats?
Outerspace?
Arsonists?

Chronic

Edan, Everlast, Ugly Duckling, MC Paul Barman and The High & Mighty are the only ones I can think of that haven't been mentioned.

goymz said:
Yeah Goretex and Sabac are also white.

goymz said:
Brother Ali
Mike Shinoda
Tondeff?
Outerspace?
Arsonists?
Brother Ali is an albino but he's black. Mike Shinoda is only half white. Tonedeff, Outerspace and Arsonists are all latinos I think... as in mixed.

Regardless of Necro's rapping skills he's a great producer so his contribution to Hip-Hop is undeniable.

("Agent Orange" been on repeat all day)

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
HellRazor05 said:
I don't see how saying shit like "I'll drink the bile out your pancreas" did anything positive for hip-hop. And just because he's been around for a dozen years doesn't mean he's good. There's plenty of rappers that have been around for that long and I still don't hear their songs on the radio or see their videos on MTV. And I don't wanna hear that "I don't wanna be mainstream" bullshit, that's just something people say when they realize they suck.
Necro doesn't TRY to get on Mtv, if he did he would've made a censored music video.

shush

HellRazor05 said:
And I don't wanna hear that "I don't wanna be mainstream" bullshit, that's just something people say when they realize they suck.
What sense does that make? Most mainstream sucks so why would someone good want to go mainstream. If someone says they don't want be mainstream it's because they'd rather stay true to the music they make even if it means they never become famous.

Originally Posted by HellRazor05
And I don't wanna hear that "I don't wanna be mainstream" bullshit, that's just something people say when they realize they suck.

~~~
riiight, seeing that 50 cent, nelly and the ying yang twinss aree sooooo talented right
... oh and what about the fact that lot of rappers dont wanna be mainstream cuz of their families n shit. I would never wanna be famous that shit would be wack as fuck... All i gotta say is instead of talkin shit, why dont u guys go out and pick up some of the albums mentioned before u judge em. Instead of talkin about how much u hate necro. Personally I dont feel Necro as a rapper, but I wont deny his talent, as an emcee and as a producer. Necro is definitely a dope ass producer.

"Hip Hop Never Died, It Just Moved Six Feet UnderGround"

~peace

John Cena And The Trademarc
the song (right Now)
to me it is the best hiphop song i have heard
the songs vibe just make you happy
you should cheack it out

HellRazor05 said:
If someone's so good, why wouldn't they want to show off their skills to the world and show all these mainstream artists that "suck" how to do it the right way?
Thank you for showing me that you know how nothing works so I don't have to waste my time continuing to argue with you.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
shut up lok, you aren't part of the discussion.

if necro wanted to go mainstream he'da done it by now, he's had plenty of opportunities, including signing to major labels who wanted him to tone his music down. he told them he wasn't cool with that and started his own label.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.