white rappers

HellRazor05 said:
That's your opinion. And a lot more people buy their albums than Necro's. And calling those fans stupid for doing so just proves that you can't respect someone else's opinion.
1st of all I never called anyone stupid... 2nd maybe because more ppl havent been exposed to the underground hip hop... 3rd because mainstream hiphop has become a major industry in the media, and with the power of marketing and promotion just about anyone with the right resources can go platinum.

HellRazor05 said:
I highly doubt that's the case in Necro's situation. And a lot of underground rappers go on tour too, and why do they do that? To promote their music so someone will buy it.
I dont recall anyone saying that underground artist dont want to sell records. So I dont even know what your point is there.

HellRazor05 said:
I've listened to Necro's first two albums from beginning to end. I don't judge someone unless I hear something from them first. And listening to those two albums was no different than watching one of today's shitty ass horror movies with the same tired ass plot.
thats fine, cuz thats ur taste in music. And I wasn't just talking about Necro's albums in particular nor was that comment directed particularly at u, I was saying in general, ppl need to go out and pick up some of these underground albums before judging them (start with Brother Ali - shadows on the Sun, or like Pumpkinhead - orange Moon Over Brooklyn)

HellRazor05 said:
I never said anything about his production. I think he's a good producer, he's just a terrible lyricist. Some people should just stick to what they do best. For example, Eminem should stick to rapping instead of producing. Picture Eminem rapping over a Necro beat, it would probably be a dope song.
Again that wasnt directly pointed at you, if u dont like him as a lyricist i have no problem with that. But that doent make him talentless (and im not saying u said that, this is just another general comment)

HellRazor05 said:
Why settle for less? If someone's so good, why wouldn't they want to show off their skills to the world and show all these mainstream artists that "suck" how to do it the right way? At the end of the day it's a business, and no matter what career your in, you should want to get that raise or promotion. Staying at the bottom just shows, to me, that you can't do any better, especially if it's your decision to stay there. It might not necessarily be the case with Necro, because he has other businesses on the side, but for the majority of underground artists that is the case. If staying true to your music means being unsuccessful and living a boring life than that's just plain stupid.
Look, money is not everyones top priority. people have families, and loved ones they need to take care of too. People wanna enjoy life, people wanna be able to go to the mall without being harassed by every1 for autographs. If you dont want that kinda lifestyle, it doesnt make u unsucessful, or shitty. Since u seem to be so into the business aspect of it, why dont u think of underground artist as Micropreneurs, instead of ppl that stay at the bottom who suck and live a boring life

ImmortalTech said:
Look, money is not everyones top priority. people have families, and loved ones they need to take care of too. People wanna enjoy life, people wanna be able to go to the mall without being harassed by every1 for autographs. If you dont want that kinda lifestyle, it doesnt make u unsucessful, or shitty. Since u seem to be so into the business aspect of it, why dont u think of underground artist as Micropreneurs, instead of ppl that stay at the bottom who suck and live a boring life
if you want to support your family, don't you need money? come on now

i think most underground rappers who are offered a record deal with a major will go for it except few like immortal technique but i dont think he's very marketable lol

^^^ well, u dont need millions to support a family... It all depends on what means ur family would like to live. I'm sure alotta underground artist are broke, and hungry and they would jump at a record deal, but alota of the well esablished ones like Atmosphere, Murs, C Rayz Walz, brother Ali, etc seem to be happy whith how they're doing and arent really hungry for a deal

ImmortalTech said:
^^^ well, u dont need millions to support a family... It all depends on what means ur family would like to live. I'm sure alotta underground artist are broke, and hungry and they would jump at a record deal, but alota of the well esablished ones like Atmosphere, Murs, C Rayz Walz, brother Ali, etc seem to be happy whith how they're doing and arent really hungry for a deal
idk about them but if i could be sittin behind the boards at rocafella id take it over going to some shit clubs and battling every other day wasting lines

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
dub, necro is underground but dude owns his own label

necro isnt in clubs battling dudes, he stopped doing radio appearances awhile ago

sons makin it on his own without selling out

Bank Robber said:
dub, necro is underground but dude owns his own label

necro isnt in clubs battling dudes, he stopped doing radio appearances awhile ago

sons makin it on his own without selling out
im just sayin in general, not just necro.

Im puttin together 5 track compilations that focus on indidual underground artists, so u can get a feel for what they're about.. I'm postin em up on "only built for cuban linx". I just put together a brother ali mix, i'll put a new one up every week, so check em out, if ur interested in some new artist, or doubt the underground talent and range.

~peace

ImmortalTech said:
Im puttin together 5 track compilations that focus on indidual underground artists, so u can get a feel for what they're about.. I'm postin em up on "only built for cuban linx". I just put together a brother ali mix, i'll put a new one up every week, so check em out, if ur interested in some new artist, or doubt the underground talent and range.

~peace
i don't doubt them, but i'm definently not looking out for them

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.