Which Rapper will be big soon?

Sun_Tzu said:
immortal technique aint gonna be big, what the fuck u thinkin? cmon lets be real. you guys are just naming artists that you like.
4 real..The only that happened to technique is..that he got a better label ( Babygrande) to get his music out..He will 4ever be on an independant label and that's what fits his uhh style more neway.

Tonio1986 said:
Please can someone explain why papoose or Saigon got a big chance? No hate, I just dont know.
It's simple...Papoose and Saigon both get mad love from kay slay..and all them other famous dj's....work with one of those dj's and you got instant popularity..

BUT!!...This must be said..both aren't wack...

Both already made a lil name for themselves..like last summer?

Papoose got that lil canibus style ppl already call him the next canibus...and Saigon got his own lil thing ppl love it when rappers speak on certain things..in a certain way...and thats what saigon does..You get what I am trying to say? PPl LOVE EM ALREADY!

Now it's just waiting for them to do big things...

one mc on dj said:
You get what I am trying to say? PPl LOVE EM ALREADY!
Now it's just waiting for them to do big things...
I believe in Saigon, but Im not sure with Papoose, I mean we`re talkin about beeing really big soon, lets say maybe big like DMX.

Tonio1986 said:
I believe in Saigon, but Im not sure with Papoose, I mean we`re talkin about beeing really big soon, lets say maybe big like DMX.
How big is DMX...Saigon won't be that big..it takes years to become as big as DMX...at least that's what I think...

No 1 can know 4 sure but let's just say...Saigon... and papoose too..have made a step into the right direction..

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Sun_Tzu said:
immortal technique aint gonna be big, what the fuck u thinkin? cmon lets be real. you guys are just naming artists that you like.
Its because most of these kids dont really know shit about the industry or how the rap game works.

Id say Saigon will blow, Bishop will blow, Stat Quo will blow. Papoose wont, hes too street. He'll probably remain street, sort of like Tragedy Khadafi or someone like that.

Ace aint blowing.

Neither is Immortal Tech.

C Rayz Waltz may blow in the underground.

Cuban may blow. I dont think Crooked will unfortunatly, at least, not MTV superstar blow. Roscoe aint blowing.

Strong Arm Steady may on Xzibits back.

I actually think Chino XL may blow when he releases his commercial album.

Graff will blow, not huge, probably Beanie Sigel or Joe Budden size.

I think Talib will end up blowing after Common does. Com is blowing up with this release, he'll push plat off the hype and Kanye West production, all he needs is 2 catch singles. If Common doesnt go plat this time around, all the faith i have left in hip-hop fans will be lost.

Its late, thats all I can think of at the mo.

Rukas said:
Its because most of these kids dont really know shit about the industry or how the rap game works.

Id say Saigon will blow, Bishop will blow, Stat Quo will blow. Papoose wont, hes too street. He'll probably remain street, sort of like Tragedy Khadafi or someone like that.

Ace aint blowing.

Neither is Immortal Tech.

C Rayz Waltz may blow in the underground.

Cuban may blow. I dont think Crooked will unfortunatly, at least, not MTV superstar blow. Roscoe aint blowing.

Strong Arm Steady may on Xzibits back.

I actually think Chino XL may blow when he releases his commercial album.

Graff will blow, not huge, probably Beanie Sigel or Joe Budden size.

I think Talib will end up blowing after Common does. Com is blowing up with this release, he'll push plat off the hype and Kanye West production, all he needs is 2 catch singles. If Common doesnt go plat this time around, all the faith i have left in hip-hop fans will be lost.

Its late, thats all I can think of at the mo.

Ya know last night i was on another board discussin papoose..and I have to agree with you when you say papoose probably won't blow...he'll probably stay in the mixtape circuit...but not cuz he's too street actually i don;t know what you mean by too street....but the reason I think papoose won't blow..is cuz he is too damn complicated for the average hip-hop..silence....consumer/young rap fan...

Papoose got a style that is similar to big L and canibus...you get what I am trying to say?

BTW I know I somewhere posted I thought papoose would blow but I changed my mind...

Napoleon Is Gonna Blow Big Because The Brother Is real Also I Am Sure Pac Taught Him Alot Just Like Napoleon said " The Title Was Given To Me Passed On By Makaveli The Don" (16 Bars)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.