Which Rapper will be big soon?

^^
salty, don't confuse the kid, you're upsetting his perception of reality.

And yeah, Pittsey's probably right with the Yayo call - as long as you got Aftermath at your back, it would appear that anybody can blow nowadays.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Afeni - not the brightest, I know - put it down before about Napolean's reaction to Kadafi's death & all the bullshit surrounding it & Napolean's cousin - his acts were not that of a Muslim.

Btw, Tonio, the Luniz have a far greater chance of blowing up than Masta Ace.

And you know all the inside stuff, of what actually happened do you? No, you don't, end of.

Anyway, yeh, i'd like to see Napoleon blow up, and I think he will

Robbo1984 said:
And you know all the inside stuff, of what actually happened do you? No, you don't, end of.

Anyway, yeh, i'd like to see Napoleon blow up, and I think he will
Where did I say I did? Exactly, nowhere.

And he'll never blow! Never in a million fucking years.

I think that nigga Em gon blow like a bubble. One of my hoes was bumpin the Slim Shady EP when we was making some music of our own ;) I thought this dude was mad fly. I even stopped hittin her shit for 10 seconds to get my groove on. I even heard bout some deal he got with Doc Dre. Nigga be sicker than sperm cells infected with syphillis germs. That mutherfudga is gon be huuge.

7 Syns

I think it's unpredicatable to judge who will be big. It takes planning, plenty of money, a fair bit of hype and alotta luck by labels. I mean one could say Cassidy blew up even though he sold under a million because he's fairly known etc.. however if you talk in the sense of a 50 Cent then shit thats a once in every 5 or so years occurance.

peace.

look theres no way Masta Ace can go "Big" anymore cus "A Long hot LAST summer" was his final LP, now

Saigon is the obvious pick to blow kid is mad nice got 50's charisma and got Jus Blaze on production 1+1=2 people. If he gets the right markating forget about it

Common's going Platinum with "BE"

and hopefully Ras Kass drops some flames

he wont go mainsteam id imagine, but poppa lq will be big on the underground scene after the all out war mixtape. i hope he does, hes a bad man

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.