Which Rapper will be big soon?

Which Rapper do you think will get big in the next time?

I think Masta Ace got a chance in the mainstream. Personally I love his album "A long hot summer".

Other Thoughts?

Hot

Fantastic album but ace aint ever gonna blow up. He deserves to but I cant see it happening.

I think saigon will blow.

ya stat quo and possibly spider loc
what about jmt? a few years ago when i first heard em there werent that many who knew about the group but now a lotta people know them...but personnaly i think they'll never be mainstream and be on mtv and shit cause of the things they talk about
lol if they made a vid theyd have to censor through out the whole vid if it was to air on mtv or something

Ace should have blown up years ago...I don't see him ever going mainstream....Too bad..cuz like HOT said he deserves it...He is not like Canibus who keeps fucking it up 4 himself everytime he gets the chance....Ace gets ignored like whoa...

Newayz prolly saigon or papoose..

canibus with the right promotion, production, and label = perfection... but it never seems to happen, i thought it was gonna happen with deja34 and canibus went and decided to release a cd on babygrande and another with gladiator.. hopefully something good will come from that.

crooked i
stat quo

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
common.

and yeah, i know, he's already kinda big.

but still, he's been pretty underground until the past several months, and i think after his album drops, he's gonna get huge.

not like, 50 cent huge. but ya know, kanye huge.

that's just my opinion.

i don`t want nobody to go mainstream !!!
to be like 50 cent or jay z,pfuuuuu its suckz !!!thats aint the real hip hop !!!
if Masta Ace go mainstream its will be a lose to the real hip hop !!!
Masta Ace should be striclty underground ;) but he aint :(

I started thinkin...9th has been making moves lately worked with Destiny's Child and Jay-z...There is a small posibility 9th wonder gets more recognition and Little Brother too..But I doubt it...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.