When is Crooked I dropping?

Well dont wait then bitches, and stop complaining.. it will be out.

KO said:
.Crooked I is the forgotten man in hip hop
Nope

It looks like some of you just like to bitch, and really dont have much intrest in Crooked I or know much about him.

UnCommon said:
never, his shit will never come out. sick of waitin on this motherfucker. sure he's filthy and everything he's put out is fitlhy but he's all talk bout puttin shit out, the album should've came out in 00' fuck this shit stop postin this thread every few months
Do you even know what label Crook is with now or anything?

KO

PaulyPac said:
Well dont wait then bitches, and stop complaining.. it will be out.

Nope

It looks like some of you just like to bitch, and really dont have much intrest in Crooked I or know much about him.

lol @ you gettin offended

anyone who has 2Pac Until The End Of Time...look in the booklet, it says "Crooked I - Untouchable Summer 2001" LMFAO! almost 4 and a half years ago man! and your telling me hes not the forgotten man of hiphop??? at one point the guy had so much hype he coulda been the next BIG thing and the savior of death row, after so long waiting everyone just got bored, including me.

Shot 21

Crooked I is in my top 5 of all time. I have over 7 of his mixtapes. But even Im gettin pissed off at the constant album delays. At the most he will be a 1 hit wonder with the mainstream world. I will definately get his album though.

Crooked I will take a shit on your fav rapper
Riiiight.... Crooked I is the greatest of all time, Pac's got nothin on him!!!! Get off that crack, the only thing he's got goin for him is that he doesn't actually have a crooked eye.

"I put money on yo head like a dolla bill doo-rag." You've got to be kidding me right? This guy's lyrics are fuckin horrible most of the time. I'm tellin ya, stop focusin on the beat and you'll see what's really goin down with him.

From Uh-Oh... "I'm guaranteed to slam, when i drop stop, whoopty-whop bam!" If i was lookin for nursery rhymes, i'd read a Dr. Seuss book. This dude's on some pre-school shit... Uh-oh Uh-oh :p

Cheesyphily16 said:
Riiiight.... Crooked I is the greatest of all time, Pac's got nothin on him!!!! Get off that crack, the only thing he's got goin for him is that he doesn't actually have a crooked eye.
Honestly Pac isn’t even in the same league as Crooked I lyrically, so don’t mention 2pac. Whatever you say man... A dope mc is a dope mc who gives a fuck if he's got nothing going for him, wow you think his lyrics are horrible most of the time? I'd like to see who you think has good lyrics... :p :p

Shot 21

Saying Crooked I has weak lyrics is like saying Eminem is black. Crooked I is one of the siccest lyricists ever! Easily up there with Big L, Eminem, Canibus and Big Pun.

^ That eminem analogy is as retarded as it comes. Paulypac, only a few have "good" lyrics (Pac had the best). A lot of artists have shitty lyrics however rhyming with whoopty-wop bam is just going overboard. Like i said, it's on some pre-school stuff. The Cat In The Hat is deeper than some of crooked's lyrics. As far as flow goes, yea he ain't bad but don't get a good lyricist mixed up with good lyrics cause they're completely different. Yes he rhymes well but in the end it's nonsensical bullshit.

Da_Funk

Cheesyphily16 said:
^ That eminem analogy is as retarded as it comes. Paulypac, only a few have "good" lyrics (Pac had the best). A lot of artists have shitty lyrics however rhyming with whoopty-wop bam is just going overboard. Like i said, it's on some pre-school stuff. The Cat In The Hat is deeper than some of crooked's lyrics. As far as flow goes, yea he ain't bad but don't get a good lyricist mixed up with good lyrics cause they're completely different. Yes he rhymes well but in the end it's nonsensical bullshit.
lol @ you

Cheesyphily16 said:
LMAO what bullshit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.