When is Crooked I dropping?

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
Cheesyphily16 said:
Crooked Clown should never drop. Take away the beats and you'll see how wack he is.
i dont agree with you there, Crook is one of the better rappers in the industry

or atleast he was a few years ago when he was dropping shit, i havent heard anything from him in awhile

Wow another fucking delay, what a shocker. He'll probably release it in 2010.

If Crooked I is all that that you guys proclaim he is, his album would have drop already no doubt. But with these constant delays it makes me wonder if people actually care about the album. My money is no and it won't sell.

Wow another fucking delay, what a shocker. He'll probably release it in 2010.

If Crooked I is all that that you guys proclaim he is, his album would have drop already no doubt. But with these constant delays it makes me wonder if people actually care about the album. My money is no and it won't sell.

Crook has still got a big following on the west, well it's still gonna be a sick ass album even if it does not sell. From what I've heard so far it going to be fire.

Are you talking about Boss Music album? if so, arent the tracks from that album already leaked. if so, its no fire. its alright. unless you have any other album in mind which has unleaked and unheard songs in it.

No they are not, The muthafuckin W is from One-2's High School Dropout mixtape, Nobody Understands Me is a old unreleased Deathrow track, and Boom Boom Clap is just a street single it was supposed to be on the Dynasty Million Dollar Mixtape.

Non of the tracks from Boss Music preview are on there, that was made by a fan.

No they are not, The muthafuckin W is from One-2's High School Dropout mixtape, Nobody Understands Me is a old unreleased Deathrow track, and Boom Boom Clap is just a street single it was supposed to be on the Dynasty Million Dollar Mixtape.

Non of the tracks from Boss Music preview are on there, that was made by a fan.

never, his shit will never come out. sick of waitin on this motherfucker. sure he's filthy and everything he's put out is fitlhy but he's all talk bout puttin shit out, the album should've came out in 00' fuck this shit stop postin this thread every few months

never, his shit will never come out. sick of waitin on this motherfucker. sure he's filthy and everything he's put out is fitlhy but he's all talk bout puttin shit out, the album should've came out in 00' fuck this shit stop postin this thread every few months

KO

I remember being hyped up liek a motherfucker for his album a few year back then like i just kinda lost interest, in 2003 i woulda bought the shit on the day of release now id probs just download it....Crooked I is the forgotten man in hip hop

KO

I remember being hyped up liek a motherfucker for his album a few year back then like i just kinda lost interest, in 2003 i woulda bought the shit on the day of release now id probs just download it....Crooked I is the forgotten man in hip hop

KO

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.