When is Crooked I dropping?

youd figure he woulda been so hyped to lay down tracks right away

but yea ive pretty much lost any anticipation of a crooked i album

wasnt he supposed to have a dvd too called life after tha row or something?

AnarchistFunk said:
Yep. I'm lookin' at the new XXL with Wayne on the cover and there's a ad in there for it. Oddly enough though, it has no release date of Life After Death Row, nor does it say if it's out already. There is a website at the bottom though - treacherousrecords.com - they might have some info on it.

AnarchistFunk said:
Yep. I'm lookin' at the new XXL with Wayne on the cover and there's a ad in there for it. Oddly enough though, it has no release date of Life After Death Row, nor does it say if it's out already. There is a website at the bottom though - treacherousrecords.com - they might have some info on it.

Cheesyphily16 said:
Crooked Clown should never drop. Take away the beats and you'll see how wack he is.
You must be fucking stupid

Crooked I will take a shit on your fav rapper

Yeah some good & bad news, His album has been delayed due to promotion, but he is going to release a street album and will be free to download on the net too, and has 3 or so mixtapes coming out.
Look out for Crooked I on the cover of The source in December.

His album was finished a while ago, he wants to drop soon as possible too, but it's all business man.

Cheesyphily16 said:
Crooked Clown should never drop. Take away the beats and you'll see how wack he is.
You must be fucking stupid

Crooked I will take a shit on your fav rapper

Yeah some good & bad news, His album has been delayed due to promotion, but he is going to release a street album and will be free to download on the net too, and has 3 or so mixtapes coming out.
Look out for Crooked I on the cover of The source in December.

His album was finished a while ago, he wants to drop soon as possible too, but it's all business man.

AnarchistFunk said:

From XXL

AnarchistFunk said:

From XXL

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.