Whats SO Good About Young Jeezy?

dee

jeezy'z all good neone who'z ever done shit he'z talkin bout can relate...i like that jeezy t.i. mixtape too..hustle an snow...nuttin spectacular but i can ride to it

the things that are good about jeezy = charisma, and hes not making the same tired pop songs.

hes trying to be different if u wanna hate him for that u can, but u should be applauding him for going against the grain.

Aristotle said:
^What has Jeezy done that no one else has? How is he going against the grain?
im not sayin hes breaking new ground im sayin hes a breath of fresh air compared to the majority of the rest of the hip hop radio/music channel playlists.

wow I can't believe people are defending Jezzy....he is nothing to hoot about. Overated in my opinion and his lyrical content is nothing that Jay-Z or any other hustler/drug delaer turned rapper hasnt talked about. His ghetto stories arent that orginal (brick one brick too, Dope boys, add water and cook up a cake). He is funny though but his voice is no better then Banks, only diffrent is Banks, lyrically, is better.

Soul Survior is a joke of a song, at least to me. It just shows how anybody can become famous and have a number one hit if they aim it right.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.