Whats SO Good About Young Jeezy?

jbrolax

i would give the dude a chance if it was for his typical rap name, i mean come on young jeezy, its like a blend of the whole big/lil/old/young first part and then a play on the whole for sheezy neezy peezy, steriotypical....

Maverick

jbrolax said:
i would give the dude a chance if it was for his typical rap name, i mean come on young jeezy, its like a blend of the whole big/lil/old/young first part and then a play on the whole for sheezy neezy peezy, steriotypical....
good point. just now realizing how true that is.

he aint great. but theres plenty of good southern artists:

Project Pat
Frayser Boy
All of Tripp 6
Hypnotized Mindz HCP!
Outkast

pz.

Confucius87 said:
lol If anything, Jeezy jump started Gucci's career. But anyways, I like Jeezy because he's different. The shit that he says is actually believeable, which is a big factor in being a Rap artist. Jeezy isn't too bad lyrically, either. His bars are always short as hell, that's why he really doesn't have a flow. But the lyrics themselves are nice, to me.

"Jeezy the bank teller; I seen them figures/
That's why I run circles 'round you square ass niggaz/"

"We trap all day with no lunch breaks/
It's dinner time, but a gangsta cookin' pancakes/"
NO SIR

Scarface is Midwest....homeboy they LYIN TO YAAA! Houston born & raised...better get ya mind correct... SMH at all the ignorance in this thread. Scarface the only lyricist from the south???

um....

Andre 3000
Big Boi
UGK
8Ball & MJG
Young Buck
T.I.
Ludacris
Chamillionaire
Lil Wayne
K-Rino
Devin The Dude
Goodie Mob
Z-Ro
Trae

but scarface the only one who got lyrics....time to go back to bed homie its past yo bedtime

XIAN

I never even heard a whole Young Jeezy song and I hope I never do. What a dumb name. What a dumb LP name! Dumb everything...

~peace~

Confucius87 said:
^^don't comment on me if you won't put up the time to give an actual reason to your reply
his flow sucks,his content sucks,he doesn't provide anything that hasn't been said actually taking minorites back a step.in other words no sir and to that;YOU LOST.U :angry: ?

ARon

XIAN said:
What a dumb name. What a dumb LP name!
What a dumb way to judge an artist?

Jeezy has a "movement" going. People hop on and no matter what he puts out is not neccessarily good but "hard", "hot", "fire", whatever catchy phrase their is at the moment.
Artists like him will need to prove their worth cus fads die out and so will the artists makin music off of it. I dont see him lasting long. Maybe 2 more LP's.

Hmm..the not so familiar smell of ky jelly & shit..apparently you just love riding jeezy's dick..congrats on being one of his ignorant fans.

Diaz

YaYo! said:
Hmm..the not so familiar smell of ky jelly & shit..apparently you just love riding jeezy's dick..congrats on being one of his ignorant fans.
Are you talkin to me? Because I was referring to how stupid your Traz friends are, talkin about how great Jeezys album was in a convo with KAMIKAZI. They even said Laffy Taffy was good. You might as well get out the fuckin NES and play drums to the tunes it makes and bump it if you like that garbage.

Diaz said:
Are you talkin to me? Because I was referring to how stupid your Traz friends are, talkin about how great Jeezys album was in a convo with KAMIKAZI. They even said Laffy Taffy was good. You might as well get out the fuckin NES and play drums to the tunes it makes and bump it if you like that garbage.
Lol..they said laffy taffy was good...and what does that have to do with me? I have my own opinion..shit im not even in traz anymore..so stfu.

When the fuck did anybody say 'Face was Midwest?

pclvson said:
actually the whole south wit the exception of scarface (really southwest but anyway) the whole of them can't RAP 4 shyt, as far as lyrics
FUCK...I read the whole thread being pissed off about that

Anyway, Jeezy isn't that great at all. The only reason I like his singles now are because they've been shoved down my throat.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.