What's Foxy Brown listening to these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Matt said:
Unfortunately I had to work today which is a shame cuz I had planned to spend the afternoon pulling all the sticks out of your asses.

Seriously, people need to lighten up and stop trying to parent control this board, it's going down otherwise.
I dont know agree with you at all...this is just something you dont joke about simple as that matt. Why would we sit in here and fucking bash the living shit out of someone that cant hear a damn thing.

Im sure you would LOVE someone to sit on here and fucking crack on you just because you woke up one day and couldnt hear.

This shit is not about trying to parent control this board you idiot, its about RESPECT. what type of person makes fun of a deaf person... would you go up to foxy and make fun of her to her face??? i hope not.

obviously you think ur invincable and wanna crack on people over things happening the cannot prevent.

dont try and prove ur point I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU TYPE, it doesnt mean shit to me because if you are gonna make fun of a deaf person just because theyre deaf, then i would like to send a BIG FUCK YOU OUT TO ANYONE WHO FEELS THIS WAY!

Lok

^HAHAHAHA. Is she your family or something? Getting all your panties in a bunch.
No way are you 20, unless you were dropped on your head as a kid. The replies that you make are typical for a 15 year old that replies on impulse & doesn't review what he's saying before clicking on the "Submit Reply" button.

Go drink some hot chocolat & take a nap. Maybe that will calm you down.

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
I dont know agree with you at all...this is just something you dont joke about simple as that matt. Why would we sit in here and fucking bash the living shit out of someone that cant hear a damn thing.

Im sure you would LOVE someone to sit on here and fucking crack on you just because you woke up one day and couldnt hear.

This shit is not about trying to parent control this board you idiot, its about RESPECT. what type of person makes fun of a deaf person... would you go up to foxy and make fun of her to her face??? i hope not.

obviously you think ur invincable and wanna crack on people over things happening the cannot prevent.

dont try and prove ur point I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU TYPE, it doesnt mean shit to me because if you are gonna make fun of a deaf person just because theyre deaf, then i would like to send a BIG FUCK YOU OUT TO ANYONE WHO FEELS THIS WAY!

LOL, i find it hilarious you take this so seriously and got yourself so worked up with your little rant there!

I repped you for that, thanks for making me laugh!

Lok said:
^HAHAHAHA. Is she your family or something? Getting all your panties in a bunch.
No way are you 20, unless you were dropped on your head as a kid. The replies that you make are typical for a 15 year old that replies on impulse & doesn't review what he's saying before clicking on the "Submit Reply" button.

hahaha real talk

Lok said:
^HAHAHAHA. Is she your family or something? Getting all your panties in a bunch.No way are you 20, unless you were dropped on your head as a kid. The replies that you make are typical for a 15 year old that replies on impulse & doesn't review what he's saying before clicking on the "Submit Reply" button.

WOW, ive never heard those 2 comebacks before. You have got to be the first human ever to create such original AND unheard comebacks. Where on earth did you come up with those?

Quit trying to appear smarter than me, this is the internet, this is a message board, and i personally could care less how you feel about my replies. i do not reread my replies after i am finished typing them and i could care less about grammer and puncuation (unless i have a lot of energy).

I was simply taking a stand in something i believe in. And i do not believe in making fun a deaf person simply because they are deaf...how incredibly hard is that to understand?

_carmi

me, myself & us
HiGhTillDeaTH said:
I read an article about this and her hearing was going bad real quick like.....jayz was approving one of her mixes for a possible single and he askd her "what is wrong with you, i cant play this on the radio, its too damn loud". and her friends were saying that her phone would be ringing loud as hell right next to her, and she couldnt even hear it till someone said "HEY, FOXY YOUR PHONES RINGING!!!!" then she would just brush it off cause she was probably zoning out at the time.

but only a few days after noticing symptoms she woke up one morning to complete silence and she couldnt even hear own self screaming dramatically.... i believe i read it in the people magazine..

But IMO why in the hell would u make fun of someone that is now suffering with loosing their own hearing practically overnight. I just thought it was common human nature to show compassion in this particular situation. This is an extremley rare disorder and she is basically fucked for life because there is only a slim percent chance she will ever be able to hear again.

Now, Foxy still has eyes, and i bet she would love to WATCH each and every individual who poked fun of her hearing issues faces scrapped against a chain link fence....SOUND fun you bitches?
i concur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.