What's Foxy Brown listening to these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
kingtim3 said:
The entire Def Jam catalog, I'm sure.

But what else?

Killarmy - Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
L.L. Cool J - Bigger and Deffer
Little Brother - The Listening

2Pac - "Holla if You Hear Me"
E.P.M.D. - "Can't Hear Nothing but the Music"
Eric B. & Rakim - "To the Listeners"

I can't remember what else. Do any of you remember what else Ill Na Na's got in rotation?

you must be tha talk of YOUR TOWN DOGGY :laugh:

Thumbs down to the death of this board's sense of humor. It's not like I'm posting pictures of dogs and laughing at how much they look like Biggie.

Maybe you're right, though. Foxy has always been a Nas fan. She's gotta be bumping "Silent Murder".

Thumbs down to the death of this board's sense of humor. It's not like I'm posting pictures of dogs and laughing at how much they look like Biggie.

Maybe you're right, though. Foxy has always been a Nas fan. She's gotta be bumping "Silent Murder".

I read an article about this and her hearing was going bad real quick like.....jayz was approving one of her mixes for a possible single and he askd her "what is wrong with you, i cant play this on the radio, its too damn loud". and her friends were saying that her phone would be ringing loud as hell right next to her, and she couldnt even hear it till someone said "HEY, FOXY YOUR PHONES RINGING!!!!" then she would just brush it off cause she was probably zoning out at the time.

but only a few days after noticing symptoms she woke up one morning to complete silence and she couldnt even hear own self screaming dramatically.... i believe i read it in the people magazine..

But IMO why in the hell would u make fun of someone that is now suffering with loosing their own hearing practically overnight. I just thought it was common human nature to show compassion in this particular situation. This is an extremley rare disorder and she is basically fucked for life because there is only a slim percent chance she will ever be able to hear again.

Now, Foxy still has eyes, and i bet she would love to WATCH each and every individual who poked fun of her hearing issues faces scrapped against a chain link fence....SOUND fun you bitches?

I read an article about this and her hearing was going bad real quick like.....jayz was approving one of her mixes for a possible single and he askd her "what is wrong with you, i cant play this on the radio, its too damn loud". and her friends were saying that her phone would be ringing loud as hell right next to her, and she couldnt even hear it till someone said "HEY, FOXY YOUR PHONES RINGING!!!!" then she would just brush it off cause she was probably zoning out at the time.

but only a few days after noticing symptoms she woke up one morning to complete silence and she couldnt even hear own self screaming dramatically.... i believe i read it in the people magazine..

But IMO why in the hell would u make fun of someone that is now suffering with loosing their own hearing practically overnight. I just thought it was common human nature to show compassion in this particular situation. This is an extremley rare disorder and she is basically fucked for life because there is only a slim percent chance she will ever be able to hear again.

Now, Foxy still has eyes, and i bet she would love to WATCH each and every individual who poked fun of her hearing issues faces scrapped against a chain link fence....SOUND fun you bitches?

What do most rappers have besides rapping?
Beethoven had a great career, his deafness became his muse.

Roxanne Shante was one of the first female rappers. She had it written out in her first contract that her record company had to pay for all of her higher education. Once her 15 minutes were up, she got herself a doctorate.

Cam'ron used his rap money to buy laundromats and liquor stores.

Slick Rick is a land lord.

Kwame produces.

Rappers have so many ways that they can turn the fleeting success of one single into something that they can live on.

The Firm album went gold. Two of Foxy Brown's solo albums went platinum, and her last one went gold. She's done Calvin Klein ads. She's done Coke commercials. She's had her own line of fur coats.

If she's broke off all that, she deserves euthanasia, not sympathy. Lmao.

What do most rappers have besides rapping?
Beethoven had a great career, his deafness became his muse.

Roxanne Shante was one of the first female rappers. She had it written out in her first contract that her record company had to pay for all of her higher education. Once her 15 minutes were up, she got herself a doctorate.

Cam'ron used his rap money to buy laundromats and liquor stores.

Slick Rick is a land lord.

Kwame produces.

Rappers have so many ways that they can turn the fleeting success of one single into something that they can live on.

The Firm album went gold. Two of Foxy Brown's solo albums went platinum, and her last one went gold. She's done Calvin Klein ads. She's done Coke commercials. She's had her own line of fur coats.

If she's broke off all that, she deserves euthanasia, not sympathy. Lmao.

Unfortunately I had to work today which is a shame cuz I had planned to spend the afternoon pulling all the sticks out of your asses.

Seriously, people need to lighten up and stop trying to parent control this board, it's going down otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.