What the fuck ever happened to Ja Rule?

Kid_Viciouz said:
I Actually Feel bad for the guy he got shut down by somebody who's sings just like he used to.

exactly

Even on 23-50_cent-gunz_come_out_(live__las_vegas)-whoa.mp3

50 Says "no more of that lollipop shit, no more commercial shit"...

50 pisses me off alot by dissin Ja of his style sayin it wont sell anymore, then he does the same shit and fuckers buy his shit. Hes a fake bitch, but he does know how to sell records

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
gerrycurl21 said:
exactly

Even on 23-50_cent-gunz_come_out_(live__las_vegas)-whoa.mp3

50 Says "no more of that lollipop shit, no more commercial shit"...

50 pisses me off alot by dissin Ja of his style sayin it wont sell anymore, then he does the same shit and fuckers buy his shit. Hes a fake bitch, but he does know how to sell records

50 always sung his hooks. I think he does a good job of it.

50's music isn't supposed to appeal to the hip-hop fanatic.

Ja was different, his music was bubblegum. It wasn't just the singing. He also only done duets with pop stars like Ashanti and J.LO. See the difference.

I'm not defending 50 here though. Just showing what he meant.

Could be worse though, you could be a Ja fan like these lot.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise2003
hes at home chillin with hotter women than you'll ever see and more money than you'll ever earn. Now quit hatin

Have you seen his missus? She isn't hot. Yep, he has money. Fair play to him.

For the record i ain't really a Ja fan, he makes some good music and some bad stuff, i can guarentee Ja hasn't been faithful to his wife for more than a week since he blew up. Just fed up with pointless beef's taking over hip hop and got a pet hate for hypocrits (see every 50 cent diss song)

ARon

I still listen to VVV periodically, thats a dope album. We need to stop comparing him to 50 cent too. And nor Em or 50 killed Ja, dickriders did. Both make listenable music so listen, Ja' "pop" records have a time and place for them as do 50's.

Snowman

Ja Rule Will Sell His Soul 2 The Devil an Sign With Death Row :eek:

Record Him 200+ Songs, Ja, Petey, An Suge Go To Vegas.
Deja Vu all Over Again. Suge The Only One To Come Back Alive ;)

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
yea 50 really ruined the dudes career...i forgot ja even existed for awhile, thought he woulda committed suicide by now

ARon

^What career was ended, Canibus went on to do his best work and LL became hugely successful, so what career was ended?
The only man who can even come close to layin claim to ending another rappers career is KRS One.

TCD

In a way 50 did end Ja's career in terms of being #1 in the charts.Not because of teh disses it's just because all of Ja's fans became 50's fans.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.