What the fuck ever happened to Ja Rule?

KO

He got pretty much destroyed by Em & 50, and i think hes still in hiding lol..he'll be back though, theres a market for that "Hip Pop" style of his

yeah, I know about the beef shit, but since Murder Inc. folded who the fuck is gonna produce this muthaphucka.......there's been no news of his plans and the last thing I heard about him was he did a concert in south america........eh...u right, he probably wants to hide

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
He saturated the market with his whiney voice. Bound to happen. Then all the Hip-pop music fans moved onto 50 Cent. 50 has better beats and he's been shot.

Unless Ja Rule can create some radio friendly club bangers then he is gone. I won't miss him.

AmerikazMost said:
who cares? he ain't been decent in years

actually, I thought some of the shit off R.U.L.E. was alright like "New York", "Where I'm From" and that Loves Gift is a Curse song,.......there's only certain Ja tracks I can stand, but I don't even see him promotin' that album anymore.......half the shit on Blood in my Eye was wack, The Last Temptation I liked along with Pain is Love.....Rule 3:36 was wack and Venni Vetti whatever was alright.....I liked Race Against Time, and the sequal to it........I think on all his albums though there's only like up to 5 good songs.......

like these ja tracks I can stand, and the beats are better than some of the shit that's out right now.....

-The Warning
-Murder Reigns
-Never Again
-When the Gun Blows
-Why Luv don't Luv Me
-Race Against Time I
-Race Against Time II
-#4, #9, #10 on Blood in my Eye
-The Last Temptation
-Rockstar
-New York
-Where I'm From
-Love's Gift is a Curse (don't know if that's the actual title)
-Smokin' & Ridin'
-Lost Little Girl......

(so really he's only got about one good cd to me......)

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
pdxmuthaphucka said:
actually, I thought some of the shit off R.U.L.E. was alright like "New York", "Where I'm From" and that Loves Gift is a Curse song,.......there's only certain Ja tracks I can stand, but I don't even see him promotin' that album anymore.......half the shit on Blood in my Eye was wack, The Last Temptation I liked along with Pain is Love.....Rule 3:36 was wack and Venni Vetti whatever was alright.....I liked Race Against Time, and the sequal to it........I think on all his albums though there's only like up to 5 good songs.......

like these ja tracks I can stand, and the beats are better than some of the shit that's out right now.....

-The Warning
-Murder Reigns
-Never Again
-When the Gun Blows
-Why Luv don't Luv Me
-Race Against Time I
-Race Against Time II
-#4, #9, #10 on Blood in my Eye
-The Last Temptation
-Rockstar
-New York
-Where I'm From
-Love's Gift is a Curse (don't know if that's the actual title)
-Smokin' & Ridin'
-Lost Little Girl......

(so really he's only got about one good cd to me......)

Yeah Ja Rule did have his moments. But it's cool to hate Ja Rule, like it is 50 and Eminem, so everyone does it.

AmerikazMost

Pittsey said:
Yeah Ja Rule did have his moments. But it's cool to hate Ja Rule, like it is 50 and Eminem, so everyone does it.
i don't haet ja rule..i try supporting him for awhile actually thinking that he could come back, but he couldn't

wow, you guys still hating, you guys really need to a life, its been 3 years and your still hating on ja and murder inc, man enough is enough, jus wait till he realeses another album, then when ppl start feeling it, yall start dick riding LOL

yall need to do somin else besides hating on ja, yall still think 50 is a gagnsta LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL gangsta? he could never be gagnsta, fake ass bitch, keep hating keep hating

Solomonz2 said:
yall need to do somin else besides hating on ja, yall still think 50 is a gagnsta LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL gangsta? he could never be gagnsta, fake ass bitch, keep hating keep hating

not everyone in the post was hatin' on Ja, if you read all of it....

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
AmerikazMost said:
i don't haet ja rule..i try supporting him for awhile actually thinking that he could come back, but he couldn't

I wasn't attacking you, just the masses. I agree, he's gone so far it'll be hard to sell another record.

Could be worse though, you could be a Ja fan like these lot.....

Franchise2003 said:
hes at home chillin with hotter women than you'll ever see and more money than you'll ever earn. Now quit hatin

Have you seen his missus? She isn't hot. Yep, he has money. Fair play to him.

Solomonz2 said:
wow, you guys still hating, you guys really need to a life, its been 3 years and your still hating on ja and murder inc, man enough is enough, jus wait till he realeses another album, then when ppl start feeling it, yall start dick riding LOL

Just like we did with R.U.L.E huh? 1 track on the whole album was hot!!!

Solomonz2 said:
Who mentioned 50 being a gangsta? Or supported him. 50 is hated more on here than Mr Rule. Which is sad. But I guess that's the way it is. I have all the albums by both artists. Neither are great rappers, but that doesn't mean they haven't made good music.

And you are a dickrider. Peace.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.