Westwoods Top 25 Albums Of All Time!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
theblast said:
its embarrassing, he's in his 40's, white, went to public school, has a dad who is a vicar, but for some reason goes around dropping bombs, over his crunk n b, calling everybody blood!!!

cam'ron- " he so ghettofabulous that he can pull off pink suits" another quote of his on cam'ron
Whats wrong with white people

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Tim Westwood tried to pull my bird in a club.

His chat up line was "Do you wanna meet Tim Westwood?, *pause* well you just have."
We burst out laughing and left him there looking like a twat.

Also didn't he get shot because Yardies thought he was taking the piss out of the black culture. So they put a hit on him.

He has very little knowledge of hip-hop and he isn't even a fantastic DJ, he's good but there's plenty better. He just has wicked connections and hip-hop stars from the states only wanna deal with him for some unknown reason. Probably because in the UK very few people in Radio know much about hip-hop.
But he kisses Aftermath arse severly that's why 50 is No.1.

SkItZoSkAmZ said:
Well I guess it's different in the UK then.......Here in the states, it's Public school for those without money, and Private School for those with money. Learn somethin new everyday I guess huh?
They were called public schools because they were open to the general public, in contrast with religious schools.

Tim Westwood is a joke. Holla at ya butler.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
DONDI said:
When he got shot he walked into a gun fight right? No hit out cuz he seems to be a type of person who walks into a gun fight

Nah. He got a hit put out on him I thought.
2 black geezers on an R6. Pillion shot him and pulled off. Professionals.

Pittsey's right about the connections - that faggot Westwood has them alright.

Although, if he is as posh as people say he is, maybe he didn't need to work & could spend all his time chasing a dream (to suck US rapper's cocks via becoming a DJ) rather than having to graft day in, day out.

If the Yardies did put a hit out on him, I bet he was scared shitless!!

Wish they'd have taken him alive because Yardies get messy......still, would've settled for him dead. I can't understand why they couldn't finish him though......

^
Sucking dick.

Supposedly, Yardies were mad at him for (according to Pittsey) disrespecting black culture. Come to think of it, he may have got Westwood mixed up with Ali G who, it was rumoured, did have a hit out on him for this exact same reason by the exact same people.

I know the Ali G one has credibility because in response to the death threats he'd been receiving (one of which supposedly telling him that the Yardies has a hit out on him, & he ws finished) Ali G hired a couple of ex-SAS to protect him - and they cost a pretty penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.