Westwoods Top 25 Albums Of All Time!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SkItZoSkAmZ said:
Hey dogg, it's not like it says where ur from, so I had no idea u were from the UK for starters, not to mention I guess it's a totally different schooling system ya'll got there. U can't blame me for not knowin, I'm american for christs sake, lol.
Nah, it's alright I know it was an honest mistake & I wasn't taking a dig it's just it humours me.

sniper said:
he also got shot, so hes a gangsta
Didn't he get shot in the leg?

Regardless, I bet 'Big Dawg, squealed! LOL

theblast said:
its embarrassing, he's in his 40's, white, went to public school, has a dad who is a vicar, but for some reason goes around dropping bombs, over his crunk n b, calling everybody blood!!!

cam'ron- " he so ghettofabulous that he can pull off pink suits" another quote of his on cam'ron
Is his dad really a vicar?

Don't you think it's weird that's he's got a bunch of bonafide classics in that list, alongside a bunch of average albums & one or two wack ones?

And to put your own album - which will be a compilation - is fucking gay..

no pun- capital punishment--------he is an absolute joker
its lil jon that makes me laugh the most and the cam'ron thing

"my all time favourite artist. this features the club banger oh boy. plus cam(first name terms!!!!) is so ghettofabulous he can wear matching pink threads and jewellery and still look gangsta"

On 50
"the classic street album of 2003. changed the game to street gangsta (c)rap. i've never seen an artist with so much heat- a straight monster!!! Brought the street to the mainstream"

HE IS TAKING THE PISS!!!!

Tim westwood, HAHAHAH lol, i remember when he tried to dap hands and he missed, i heard that when he got shot, he came on the news saying "no one can stop me baby, they cannot hold me down" LMAO,WESTWOOD,aahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA

*pauses*

AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.