18)SNOOP- DOGGYSTYLE
19)P DIDDY- NO WAY OUT
20)ICE CUBE- AMERIKKKAS MOST WANTED
21)ERIC B AND RAKIM- PAID IN FULL
22)RAEKWON- CUBAN LINX
23)BIG DADDY KANE- LONG LIVE THE KANE
24)REDMAN- WHAT? THEE ALBUM
25)WESTWOOD- BIG DAWG

This was in the sun on friday to celebrate 25 years of hip hop, since rappers delight broke into the charts. Each album had a 4-5 line review.....

camr'on- "my all-time favourite artist"
eminem-encore- "eminem at his most meaningful, emotional and deep"
dmx- "the true king of hardcore rap"
p diddy -"hip hop royalty"
snoop dogg- "the real superstar in the game"
50 cent- "changed the game to street gangsta rap"
lil jon- "crazy crunk n'b"=== :eek: ----------What the fuck

Is this guy being serious. He really needs to reconsider his choice in hip hop. For such a respected DJ to have a list as shameful as this is just cringe, and as for his summaries of the album/artists......Cam'ron favourite all time artist!!!!!!!

he said this bout pac and big
2pac- "the best that ever did it"
big- "king of ny"

yeh tim westwood, its sad to have a dick like tim reppin hip hop in the uk, but hey at least we do have hip hop.

aint surprised tho wouldnt this mean encore is a classic ??

its embarrassing, he's in his 40's, white, went to public school, has a dad who is a vicar, but for some reason goes around dropping bombs, over his crunk n b, calling everybody blood!!!

cam'ron- " he so ghettofabulous that he can pull off pink suits" another quote of his on cam'ron

theblast said:
its embarrassing, he's in his 40's, white, went to public school, has a dad who is a vicar, but for some reason goes around dropping bombs, over his crunk n b, calling everybody blood!!!

cam'ron- " he so ghettofabulous that he can pull off pink suits" another quote of his on cam'ron
What's wrong with going to public school?

^
Going to public school means you're a rich kid & probably posh too.

Tim Westwood sucks cock - or he would if any US rapper would let him.

He is such a fucking faggot!!

^
Are you rich &/or posh?

If so, do you try to act like you're from the street &/or black?

If the answer to the above questions were 'yes' then you are a fucking faggot!

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
^
Going to public school means you're a rich kid & probably posh too.

Tim Westwood sucks cock - or he would if any US rapper would let him.

He is such a fucking faggot!!

Um, don't u mean Private School? I went to public school as well as many other people that can't afford private school......I do agree though, Tim Westwood is such a bama......But still.........Here's the breakdown for you.

Public School:Lower to middle class, with a few upper class people.

Private School:A few lower to middle class who either got scholarships for sports or academics, and many upper class people who've got mad money.

theblast said:
no,
state school- don't pay
private/public school- pay fee
Well I guess it's different in the UK then.......Here in the states, it's Public school for those without money, and Private School for those with money. Learn somethin new everyday I guess huh?

not that rich, and don't act or dress black in any way, don't dress wigga or speak in slang or anything. I agree if you do that you are a fag!!!!
i know people that do, i just like the music. people that dress like that and do that who are rich would generally agree with westwoods list, as they don't appreciate the music, and claim to like hip hop soley for the image

yeah its different, funny how so many things have reversed meanings either side of the atlantic.....can't think of any of the top of my head but i know there are other examples!!!

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
I can't believe somone tried to school me....lol!
Hey dogg, it's not like it says where ur from, so I had no idea u were from the UK for starters, not to mention I guess it's a totally different schooling system ya'll got there. U can't blame me for not knowin, I'm american for christs sake, lol. :D :thumb:

theblast said:

he also got shot, so hes a gangsta :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.