West and East.

Which "Coast" would you rather hear for the rest of your life?

• West Coast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • East Coast

• Mid West

• SouthSide

• Total voters
East Side. I dont really like west coast rap that much.

Kadafi Son said:
Wow!!! 1 song before Deathrow, he screamed out a west location. Maybe even 3 or 4. But you forgettin 2pac had hundreds of songs before DeathRow.

Check Yourself Before You Reck Yourself
Pac repped Oakland more than he did LA.

i love the westcoast vibe its so cool and just sounds classic and honestly i listin to anything as long as it aint south im so sick of this shit man i just hope its a faze and it will get old soon.

Kadafi Son said:
Oh....my bad Little Skittle. Sorry. But I knew what u meant....let's not have a bad relationship now. How's your life? Mines? Bad now. I'm workin' all day and ain't got much time to myself. I come home to a poor neighborhood where all types of shit happens. In the richest country, it's an incoherence that me and my family, including the whole wide nation, has to inhabit in the slums.
You a wannabe DMX?

AmerikazMost

Kadafi Son, what I think is that you want Pac the ultimate rap figure. "Pac wasn't just that, he was EVERYTHING. EVERY COAST." It's OK to associate him with just one area. It doesn't take anything away from him.

Your arguments just don't make sense.

"It's not where you're from, it's where you're at" - Rakim

Pac was at the West Coast. Pac's sound was West Coast. Pac repped the West Coast.

Kadafi Son

AmerikazMost said:
Kadafi Son, what I think is that you want Pac the ultimate rap figure. "Pac wasn't just that, he was EVERYTHING. EVERY COAST." It's OK to associate him with just one area. It doesn't take anything away from him.

Your arguments just don't make sense.

"It's not where you're from, it's where you're at" - Rakim

Pac was at the West Coast. Pac's sound was West Coast. Pac repped the West Coast.
Ok, I'll agree with you on that....

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.