West and East.

Which "Coast" would you rather hear for the rest of your life?

• West Coast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • East Coast

• Mid West

• SouthSide

• Total voters

Kadafi Son

AmerikazMost said:
lol are you shitting me?

"Nigga, OAKTOWN! OAKTOWN's what they screamin" - What Goes On (recorded before Death Row)

Pac was all about California.. he never hated on the East either, but that's not what this was about

Pac is a West Coast artist.. it doesn't matter the amount of time's he threw up a dub before he went to Death Row.. he was still West Coast before that
Wow!!! 1 song before Deathrow, he screamed out a west location. Maybe even 3 or 4. But you forgettin 2pac had hundreds of songs before DeathRow.

Check Yourself Before You Reck Yourself

west coast!!! but that dont mean a ni**a can't rest in the east, seen some nice chest in the east,...yall ni**az iz a mess thinkin im gonna stop givin n.y props...

Kadafi Son

sergio castro said:
west coast!!! but that dont mean a ni**a can't rest in the east, seen some nice chest in the east,...yall ni**az iz a mess thinkin im gonna stop givin n.y props...
I wasn't even talking about what your still gonna rep. Look at the f**kin' polls.

Little Skittle

Kadafi Son said:
Wow!!! 1 song before Deathrow, he screamed out a west location. Maybe even 3 or 4. But you forgettin 2pac had hundreds of songs before DeathRow.

he was always wearin raiders clothes/hats. the majority of his albums came out on deathrow (when he was hardcore repping west) and even before that, he was softcore repping west. all his songs that have guests, the guests from the west (save a couple maybe)...the point is, 2pac was a westcoast rapper

and i voted for east, because even tho my favorite rapper (2pac) was west coast, my next like 4-5 fav rappers are east, and theres way to many classics to sleep on by picking west over east....but its wierd kuz overall i think i like the west coast sound better

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
Kadafi Son said:

"i aint no joke, you can label me king of oakland"

"im comin outta oaktown, bitch fuck around"

calling himself the menace of Marin

pac was from the bay, he was westcoast

AmerikazMost

Kadafi Son said:

is there a requirement or something that you have scream out "WESTSIDE!" so many times before you're considered west coast? is it 7? 15? 21?

since when is being from there not enough to be considered a west coast artist? (yes, he was born in NY, but his entire rap career is Cali)

Kadafi Son

AmerikazMost said:
is there a requirement or something that you have scream out "WESTSIDE!" so many times before you're considered west coast? is it 7? 15? 21?

since when is being from there not enough to be considered a west coast artist? (yes, he was born in NY, but his entire rap career is Cali)
OK....Tupac, whose first rap name was "MC New York", and was in some way reppin' westcoast his whole career was a westcoast artist. (Ya'll know I'm being sarcastic, right?)

Lord rest his soul. To me, he was from so many places cuz ya'll know he had lived in so many hoods in his childhood. But hey, what do I know? I'm just an all-life-long 2pac follower with an opinion. Lets just be blessed we ever heard from him before his life was cut short. Peace.

R.I.P. Luther Vandross

Little Skittle

Kadafi Son said:
OK....Tupac, whose first rap name was "MC New York", and was in some way reppin' westcoast his whole career was a westcoast artist. (Ya'll know I'm being sarcastic, right?)

Lord rest his soul. To me, he was from so many places cuz ya'll know he had lived in so many hoods in his childhood. But hey, what do I know? I'm just an all-life-long 2pac follower with an opinion. Lets just be blessed we ever heard from him before his life was cut short. Peace.

R.I.P. Luther Vandross

that has to be the most incoherent post ive ever read in my life

Kadafi Son

Little Skittle said:
that has to be the most incoherent post ive ever read in my life
lol...its true though...and you can't hate on that.

besides...we gettin' off track. When are ya'll gonna start voting! 50 votes in 2 days. Come on! And I know somebody out there like Midwest and southside music. Looks like Westcoast is gonna win this.

Little Skittle

Kadafi Son said:
I know what it means. It means it didn't make complete sense to "YA'LL"......I'm 17, I know shit too.....

ur reply just didnt make sense to wut i was saying...so i figured u didnt kno wut it meant, i wasnt insulting u or anything

Kadafi Son

Little Skittle said:
ur reply just didnt make sense to wut i was saying...so i figured u didnt kno wut it meant, i wasnt insulting u or anything
Oh....my bad Little Skittle. Sorry. But I knew what u meant....let's not have a bad relationship now. How's your life? Mines? Bad now. I'm workin' all day and ain't got much time to myself. I come home to a poor neighborhood where all types of shit happens. In the richest country, it's an incoherence that me and my family, including the whole wide nation, has to inhabit in the slums.

Little Skittle

Kadafi Son said:
Oh....my bad Little Skittle. Sorry. But I knew what u meant....let's not have a bad relationship now. How's your life? Mines? Bad now. I'm workin' all day and ain't got much time to myself. I come home to a poor neighborhood where all types of shit happens. In the richest country, it's an incoherence that me and my family, including the whole wide nation, has to inhabit in the slums.

man wut the shit are u talking about

Kadafi Son said:
lol. :thumb: your a classic :thumb:

, im not mocking you

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.