West and East.

Which "Coast" would you rather hear for the rest of your life?

• West Coast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • East Coast

• Mid West

• SouthSide

• Total voters

Kadafi Son

Its seems to get very serious whenever ya'll get into a certain "located" rapper. I'm not to serious about this, butit gets to the point were it gets stupid. I personally like West Coast more because of there beats and laid back rappers, like MC Eiht, Spice-1, and their oldschool artist back in the early 90's. I think should get more respect. And I like some East Coast, but I haven't really heard nothing mindblowing lately. SouthSide ain't nothing but about partying nowadays. And the only Midwest artist I like now are Bone Thugs.
Anyways, I wanna hear ya'll debate on this shit.
Peace!

(And rest in peace to Luther Vandross. I was probably born because of you.)

CalcuoCuchicheo

Little Miss Vixen
I'd probably have to go with the West on this one. I like the West's sound & gangsta rap generally but more importantly, while the West can be gangsta they also have artists who can replicate the East beat-wise & lyrically while I don't think the opposite can be applied with the East being incapable of touching on certain subjects naturally & creating the same sound.

linx

Staff member
Bitch me out all you want, but this is a dumb question. I love hip hop too much to just come here and vote for one like that. It's dumb. I have no problem with anyone else doing it though, i'm just saying what I think. I could never just pick one. I love hip hop period, not one coast more than another.

westcoast...just a personal preference....feel that u can really just groove 2 their music.....alot of melodies and just overall thought goes in2 their music.

AmerikazMost

Tupac or Rakim. Tupac or Rakim. Tupac or Rakim. Tupac or Rakim. Tupac or Rakim. Tupac or Rakim. Tupac or Rakim. Tupac or Rakim. Tupac or Rakim. Tupac or Rakim. Tupac or Rakim. Tupac or Rakim.

Ah shit, it's too hard to decide. I'd probably have to go with East Coast though. Overall, it's better.

Kadafi Son

AmerikazMost said:
Tupac or Rakim. Tupac or Rakim. Tupac or Rakim. Tupac or Rakim. Tupac or Rakim. Tupac or Rakim. Tupac or Rakim. Tupac or Rakim. Tupac or Rakim. Tupac or Rakim. Tupac or Rakim. Tupac or Rakim.

Ah shit, it's too hard to decide. I'd probably have to go with East Coast though. Overall, it's better.
2pac wasn't completely west coast. He never really repped East Coast either. He was more neutral most of his life as a star. He only repped WestSide for 9 or 10 months on DeathRow. Get your facts straight.

AmerikazMost

Kadafi Son said:
2pac wasn't completely west coast. He never really repped East Coast either. He was more neutral most of his life as a star. He only repped WestSide for 9 or 10 months on DeathRow. Get your facts straight.
lol are you shitting me?

"Nigga, OAKTOWN! OAKTOWN's what they screamin" - What Goes On (recorded before Death Row)

Pac was all about California.. he never hated on the East either, but that's not what this was about

Pac is a West Coast artist.. it doesn't matter the amount of time's he threw up a dub before he went to Death Row.. he was still West Coast before that

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.