Turn It Up!

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I like Spitta on his feature shit, not so much on his solo shit. I liked three songs on Pilot Talk - Audio Dope II, King Kong, and Scaling The Building. He needs to step his witty/clever game up. But maybe that's what people like about him - he says things in very simple ways and in a very sleep-inducing way. I'm sure if I still smoked weed I'd like his steelo.

Anyway, here's a dope track (I'm sure you saw 'cause you're a 2dbz fiend like me): Trump_Gees-Without_You_f_CurrenSy-2dope.mp3

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
you didn't comment on my spitta post. you're supposed to be like "No, spitta is the best thing since sliced bread...and AMFs"

ARon

I actually had an AMF last night, the bartender was like you want what? I had to look it up for her, trick. Anyway I like em a lot.

Spitta is the best thing since playing an 82 game season with an updated NBA roster. JETS!

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I actually had an AMF last night, the bartender was like you want what? I had to look it up for her, trick. Anyway I like em a lot.

Spitta is the best thing since playing an 82 game season with an updated NBA roster. JETS!
hahah Colorado must be the boonies if they don't know what AMFs are hahaha.

ARon

Good Friday track is going to be a CRS track, ahhhhhh

I saw Wiz Khalifa and Yelawolf last night. Not really into Yela's music but he is a crazy dude, put on a good show. Wiz on the other hand, I like his music a lot, he just sucked, he didn't even seem that high either. Still a cool show.

ARon

coss is way sick lol. Judegement day, LA's best (ft shawn jackson) shawn jackson is sick too, and prettty ugly, those are some good tracks to check out.

shawn jackson - feelin jack

check that out as well if you already haven't

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.