Turn It Up!

ARon

Kanye & Pusha T Pusha ton at the VMA's, pretty tight

[video=dailymotion;xesq8g]http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xesq8g_2191223439_webcam?additionalInfos=0[/video]

ARon

SOFI! This video right here....

[video=dailymotion;xesp1u]http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xesp1u_2191223149_webcam?additionalInfos=0[/video]

It ends our discussion on Nicki Minaj, I win. lol.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^I assume you mean that shit with will.i.am? Yeah that shit weak, cause its too commercial. She comes hard though on other shit, so no, you don't win you fucker lol.

Also, what's up with Pushaton's attire? NO more saggin' jeans? That's what G.O.O.D music does to a muhfucka :p

ARon

Aww the vids were deleted, yeah the shit with will.i.am. She is an actress not a rapper. So gimmicky, so annoying. Can't stand the trick.

Lmao, salmon colored too. I don't know. All I know is Play Cloths better not go that route as well

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I was hoping to hear Ye and Pusha on a record like "kinda like a big deal" and not on some 808s leftover tip. But still, the track's not bad at all.

ARon

Yeah I'm definitely agreeing with that. I'm still excited that Pusha's album is gonna come out on G.O.O.D. though. It's not like the Clipse have ever had bad beats but it'll be nice to see how he can branch out. Also, I don't have a single problem with the "no ingles that my connect speaks" raps... but if he comes with some more "I’m role-playing a conscious nigga and true is true" raps then I'm all for it, and by the look of things (salmon jacket) Ye is wearing off on him so yeah I'm more than excited for his solo. Kanye's too for the record

Big Boi

Shine Blockas

If you don't know this sample smack yourself, or maybe you just didn't grow up listening to this sort of music lol

Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - I Miss You...aka sing that shit Teddy

Fo Yo Sorrows

George Clinton, Too Short, dope fucking beat, this track gets play for sure

Shutterbug

There is an official video for this but I can't seem to find it, regardless this song is good too

General Patton

My goodness.

Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son Of Chico Dusty is going to be good
I had no fucking clue Eme Uno and stic.man were doing a mixtape with DJ Drama...Revolutionary But Gangsta Grillz...lol. New Dead Prez is always good though

ARon

Doo-Wops & Hooligans should be good. I don't think I'll like most of the songs like I like this one with Damian but still looking forward to it

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.