Top 10 Diss tracks

Can't believe I left Real Motherfuckin' G's off my list, haven't hear "No Vaseline" though. I'll be downloading it when I get home from school though.

AmerikazMost

To everyone downtalking "Hit 'Em Up"...

Is there another song in hip-hop history that made an two coasts despise each other like that?

"Grab ya glocks when you see 2Pac / Call the cops when you see 2Pac / Who shot me? But your punks didn't finish / Now you're 'bout to feel the wrath of a menace"

And how 'bout the wordplay in the chorus of a song that's supposed to lack it?

Sometimes I think people downtalk stuff Pac did just because they're tired of hearing about how great everything he did was.

But anyway, my list (in no particular order)

1. Hit 'Em Up
2. Ether
3. Long Kiss Goodnight
4. Takeover
5. No Vaseline
6. 2nd Round K.O.
7. Fuck Wit Dre Day (And Everybody's Celebratin')
8. Game Ova Part II
9. Real Muthaphukkin G's
10.The Bitch in You

Honorable Mention: Hit 'Em Up III, Party Up

Note: "Calling Out Names" is weaker than the original list. I remember the first time I heard that was after reading something on here about it. I downloaded it and thought to myself, "This is it?" "The only X i know's Xzibit and RBX." Ouch :rolleyes:

Also, "Against All Odds" was not included because it's more of a revelation song than a diss.

Eazy E Real Muthaphukkkin' G's (Dre/Snoop Diss)
Dr Dre/Snoop Dogg Fuckin WIt Dre Day (Eazy E Diss)
Ice Cube No Vaseline (N.W.A. Diss)
2Pac Hit Em Up (Biggie Diss)
2Pac Why U Turn On Me (Wendy Williams Diss)
The Game I Got A Million On It ( ? Someone Help Me Out)
Eazy E Its On (Dre/Snoop Diss)
Westside Connection King Of The Hill (Cypress Hill Diss)
Cypress Hill Fuck Westside Connection (Self Explanatory)

people dont think hitemup is number 1 becuz it aint all that, the outlaws are just a bunch of pac immitators, if anything they made the track worse, the only ok verse was Kadafi and even then it was weak, all they were doing was making there little threats trying to be tough.

Pac was dissin biggie personally, his verse was the only one that even matterd becuz he was actually dissin, outlawz just came talking there wanna be soldier, where hard, where tight, were killaz talk, just a bunch of weak threats.

a diss like Dollars and Sence is better than hitemup becuz there aint much filler, he got personal with Eiht, every verse has a few good shots unlike hitemup where you have to fast forward to the pac versus.

Shot 21

2 Pac ft The Outlawz - Hit Em Up
Ja Rule - Loose Change
Ice Cube - No Vaseline
Eminem - Quitter
Makaveli - Against All Odds
2 Pac ft The Outlawz - Fuck Em All
Eazy E - Real Compton City Gs
2 Pac ft Storm - My Niggaz
Dr Dre ft Snoop Doggy Dogg - Fuck Wit Dre Day
2 Pac ft The Outlawz - All Out OG

Da_Funk

In no particular order (except for hit em up)

1. Hit em up
2. Game ova round II
3. Ether
4. Real Motherfuckin g's
5. Fuck wit dre day
6. Take over
7. No Vaseline
8. Against all odds
9. The bitch in you
10. Callin out names

no no no i am sorry, i fucked up on what i was tryin to say earlier. shit i cant even remember what i was tryin to say cuz i was just typin up something real fast, but i still do stick with it having the biggest impact.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.