Top 10 Diss tracks

Pittsey said:
Sorry Hurts, I gotta go against you. I think Hitemup is the most famous diss track and it's also the benchmark for all other disses.
It may not have anything to do with the technical build of the track or the metaphores or any other lyrical tricks. 50% of it is because of the outcome- Big and Pac slain. And 50% is because no one went that hard or that personal before. Everyone was like Woah.
If you say it like that I get what ur saying...still I want to add that if Pac and Big Didn't die...ppl wouldn't have put it that high in their lists...it would have been looked at the same as all other disses...and ppl would start comparing it to ether instead of putting it above it....<<<SAme as what I said in my other post...

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
one mc on dj said:
If you say it like that I get what ur saying...still I want to add that if Pac and Big Didn't die...ppl wouldn't have put it that high in their lists...it would have been looked at the same as all other disses...and ppl would start comparing it to ether instead of putting it above it....<<<SAme as what I said in my other post...

Agreed. I was gonna add that fact myself. It would be compared to Ether if it didn't result in death.

Plus there's that myth around 2pac that he's a G, which other rappers don't seem to have. That always helps.

Pac's real. Ayo.

I'm sorry but like Zero Cool said Hussein and Kadafi are not garbage on Hit Em Up, they both came fuckin hard

And it doesn't if Pac or Big died, point is like Pac said that song left Biggie "Quiet as a church mouse"

all other diss songs are nice too, but they materialized replies, nobody could reply to the rawness and realness of hit em up

Pittsey said:
Sorry Hurts, I gotta go against you. I think Hitemup is the most famous diss track and i it's also the benchmark for all other disses.
It may not have anything to do with the technical build of the track or the metaphores or any other lyrical tricks. 50% of it is because of the outcome- Big and Pac slain. And 50% is because no one went that hard or that personal before. Everyone was like Woah.

how?

i aint trying to discredit pac, the track was raw as hell but it was nothing new.

AnarchistFunk said:
I'm sorry but like Zero Cool said Hussein and Kadafi are not garbage on Hit Em Up, they both came fuckin hard

And it doesn't if Pac or Big died, point is like Pac said that song left Biggie "Quiet as a church mouse"

all other diss songs are nice too, but they materialized replies, nobody could reply to the rawness and realness of hit em up
What makes you think every diss has to be hard?

If you wanna show ur lyrically not to be fucked with.. you don't come out with something raw....you come out with something lyrical...

LL vs Canibus.....get what Im saying?

That is the biggest mistake ppl make...whenever they talk about dissrecords...they start comparing different types of disses to others...

As for the outlawz coming out hard..that's ur opinion in my opinion they came out wack....

one mc on dj said:

If you wanna show ur lyrically not to be fucked with.. you don't come out with something raw....you come out with something lyrical...

That is the biggest mistake ppl make...whenever they talk about dissrecords...they start comparing different types of disses to others...

As for the outlawz coming out hard..that's ur opinion in my opinion they came out wack....
Get out the way yo
Get out the way yo
Biggie Smalls just got dropped
Little moo pass the mac
And let me hit 'em in his back
Frank White needs to get spanked right
For setting up traps
Little accident murderers
And I ain't never heard of yah
Poise less gats attack when I'm serving yah
Spank the shank
Your whole style when I gank
Guard your rank
Cause I'm a slam your ass in a pang
Puffy weaker than a fuckin' block
I'm running through nigga
And I'm smoking Junior Mafia
In front of yah nigga
With the ready power
Tucked in my Guess
Under my Eddie Bower
Your clout petty sour
I push packages ever hour
I hit 'em up

I'm from N E W Jerz.
Where plenty of murder occurs
No points to come
We bring drama to all you herds
Now go check the scenerio
Little Cease
I'll bring you fake G's to yah knees
Copin' pleas with these
Little Kim is yah
Coked up or doped up
Get your little Junior Whopper click smoked up
What the fuck?
Is you stupid?
I take money,
crash and mash through Brooklyn
With my click looting, shooting, and polluting your block
With fifteen shot,
Cocked glock to your knot
Outlaw Mafia click moving up another notch
And your Pop stars popped and get dropped and mopped
And all your fake ass east coast props
Brainstormed and locked

How is that "wack"?

Zero Cool said:
Get out the way yo
Get out the way yo
Biggie Smalls just got dropped
Little moo pass the mac
And let me hit 'em in his back
Frank White needs to get spanked right
For setting up traps
Little accident murderers
And I ain't never heard of yah
Poise less gats attack when I'm serving yah
Spank the shank
Your whole style when I gank
Guard your rank
Cause I'm a slam your ass in a pang
Puffy weaker than a fuckin' block
I'm running through nigga
And I'm smoking Junior Mafia
In front of yah nigga
With the ready power
Tucked in my Guess
Under my Eddie Bower
Your clout petty sour
I push packages ever hour
I hit 'em up

I'm from N E W Jerz.
Where plenty of murder occurs
No points to come
We bring drama to all you herds
Now go check the scenerio
Little Cease
I'll bring you fake G's to yah knees
Copin' pleas with these
Little Kim is yah
Coked up or doped up
Get your little Junior Whopper click smoked up
What the fuck?
Is you stupid?
I take money,
crash and mash through Brooklyn
With my click looting, shooting, and polluting your block
With fifteen shot,
Cocked glock to your knot
Outlaw Mafia click moving up another notch
And your Pop stars popped and get dropped and mopped
And all your fake ass east coast props
Brainstormed and locked

How is that "wack"?
Look in case you didn't notice I tried to make clear it's a matter of taste...

Is that really too hard 4 you to understand or to live with?

Do i have to agree with you? NO so let it go...IM NOT FEELING THOSE VERSES....END OF DISCUSSION

one mc on dj said:
Look in case you didn't notice I tried to make clear it's a matter of taste...

Is that really too hard 4 you to understand or to live with?

Do i have to agree with you? NO so let it go...IM NOT FEELING THOSE VERSES....END OF DISCUSSION
Fine. You don't "feel" it but in no way are they wack.

one mc on dj said:

well theres a difference between trying to show someone you have more "skill" then them and calling out people who had you set up to be shot

Pac wasn't trying to show he could out rap biggie

theres a difference between battling and beef

AnarchistFunk said:
well theres a difference between trying to show someone you have more "skill" then them and calling out people who had you set up to be shot

Pac wasn't trying to show he could out rap biggie

theres a difference between battling and beef
Yeah there is difference between battling and beef...but You were talking about other dissrecords so maybe now you understand why I said that...

kman_69 said:
heres my personal list...

1. 2pac - Hit Em Up (most heartfelt diss track)

2. Canibus - 2nd Round k.o (best lyrical diss track)

3. Cypress Hill No Rest For The Wicked (most personal diss track)

4. Jay-Z - Take Over (best diss -metaphores)

5. Eminem - I Remember (most origional diss)

6. Everlast - Whiteys Revenge (hardest diss, with a hard beat to match)

7. Common - The Bitch In You (best reply to a diss)

8. Eminem - The Sauce (most angry diss-track i've ever heard)

9. Masta Ace - Acknowledge (Ace rips this track -best punchlines)

10. Ja Rule - Loose Change (Ja killed 50 with this track...had to make the list)
List is pathetic

Ether should be number 1

Hitemup is the most over-rated diss song every, half the shit outlawz say aint even dissing no-one, talking about how they get cash 2gether and shit

Ether >>> Hitemup
2nd Round K.O >>> Hitemup
Bitch In You >>> Hitemup
Against All Odds >>> Hitemup
No Vasline >>> Hitemup

to everyone that thought the list was "weak" -maybe you should have read the top of the list where it says "heres my PERSONAL list"

Eminem is not on there 7 times....theres two tracks...im not even a big Eminem fan...and i dont like Ja either....but his diss was hard as shit...took me by suprise what a great diss track it was...thats why its in MY list.

saying you think "ether" or whatever else should be on there -is YOUR opinion...

maybe you should make YOUR list.

thats why i gave a reason for why i like each diss (after the title)

peace.

Silleone said:
worst list ever
most of the rappers on your list arent even worth the mention, You got like Eminem there like 7 times, Everlast, Ja Rule, i dont know why i clicked this thread, i should have expected as much.

wtf is "heartfelt", its a diss song.

how the hell can you put Hitemup number 1 and even think about putting Ja Rule in the top 10, the aftermath vs inc beef was filled with weak songs, how can u even think about adding one of those.
there are 2 Eminem songs, that are great diss tracks...the Ja Rule diss won the battle IMO -i suggest u go listen to it.

and just because you don't know who Everlast or Masta Ace are doesnt mean they arent worth a mention.

Lost Tapes said:
List is pathetic

Ether should be number 1

Hitemup is the most over-rated diss song every, half the shit outlawz say aint even dissing no-one, talking about how they get cash 2gether and shit

Ether >>> Hitemup
2nd Round K.O >>> Hitemup
Bitch In You >>> Hitemup
Against All Odds >>> Hitemup
No Vasline >>> Hitemup
Lost Tapes, did you see what tupac did. Not only did he diss biggie, mobb deep, chino xl, and lil kim, he also put out a video that played alot on mtv, bet, and muchmusic. In the video he makes biggie and lil kim look like fools. He said fuck you and your muthafucking mama. He spit with so much emotion is was scary. He was reallly mad. It wasn't a diss, it was a threat against his life. Thats why it is the number 1 diss song on every list.

Everlast suck and your list is weak, anyway.

put some more ja rule and eminem up there forget about

Dollars And Sence
No Vaseline
Ether
Long Kiss Goodnight
Real Motherfucking Gz
Wicked
Cold 187

the disses that were actually worth a shit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.