TONY YAYO TOAPF Best g-unit album since 50's debut

yayo´s album is str8 crack like he said ! pure street and with harsh beats ! if u wanna pop singles go listen to chingy !

haters blow dick !

ARon

Go listen to Hater Players before you start callin someone a hater. If I want pop I'll go listen to So Seductive. Yayo comes hard, too bad he shows no skill what so ever. Maybe you look for that shit, maybe I dont. Don't try to call me a hater because I don't like an album, get the fuck out of here.

Get In The Van I Have Candy said:
The haters dislike the album because he has a wack flow and most ot the beat were horrible.
That doesn't make sense..

You don't have to be a hater to realise what you mentioned.

GHETTO-ESTRELLA said:
This album is str8 fire idk why da g-unit haters dislike tony yayo
toapf>>>late registration
you are kiddin' me right? Of course it's stays an opinion but come on man, don't listen but really listen to both albums.

haters back da fuck up of kanyes dick.....kanye is below average rapper while yayo is average he atleast gots dope punchlines wdf does kanye got?
lets come pare some of the best tracks from both albums
We Don't Give A F*** - (with 50 Cent/Lloyd Banks/Olivia) >>>Touch The Sky - (featuring Lupe Fiasco)

Love My Style >>>Heard 'Em Say

Celebration >>>>homicide

I Know You Don't Love Me >>>Crack Music

I'm So High >>>
We Major - (featuring Nas/Really Doe)

Drive Slow>>>>Drama Setter

It Is What It Is >>>>Hey Mama

Addiction>>>>g shit

Live By The Gun >>>>Roses

Eastside Westside >>>>Diamonds From Sierra Leone

lol @ u kanye fans protecting him like if he was ur husband or sumshyt smh in disgust

Little Skittle said:
this is the worst gunit release (besides bfm) but i still like it. its a barely above average album, but has little replay value. however, since u sed this is better than late registration, u deserve to die a horrible death and spend eternity in satans asshole
lol late registration is pure gayness lol @ diss fagg catchin feelings fuck outta here wid that u havent even heard toapf but ur queer ass says it sucks lmao fuckin groupie

GHETTO-ESTRELLA said:
lol late registration is pure gayness lol @ diss fagg catchin feelings fuck outta here wid that u havent even heard toapf but ur queer ass says it sucks lmao fuckin groupie

did u even read my post? i really dont think you did, because if you would have, u would have seen that i sed not only have i heard toapf, but i do like it. how could u have possibly missed that? so with your post, ur basically saying the opposite of wut i sed, and then criticizing me for it

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
There are so many G-Unit haters I always end up defending them to the point where I'm a dickrider.

However, Late Registration pisses all over Yayo's album.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.