TONY YAYO TOAPF Best g-unit album since 50's debut

The Gayme wanted to boicot yayo´s sales by tellin´his fans in his website to buy his album n the same day and that he would personally sign and give back the album, with some sort of tye of gift added ...

Result : he sold on that week 1 thousand and something albums ...

Yayo sold more than 260.000 thousand right ? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ Gayme !

ARon

slang said:
The Gayme wanted to boicot yayo´s sales by tellin´his fans in his website to buy his album n the same day and that he would personally sign and give back the album, with some sort of tye of gift added ...

Result : he sold on that week 1 thousand and something albums ...

Yayo sold more than 260.000 thousand right ? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ Gayme !
How long ago did games album come out? People dont think when they post i swear. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ your dumbass.

Aristotle said:
How long ago did games album come out? People dont think when they post i swear. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ your dumbass.
yo momma is a dumbass for letting u out ...

if u read right u´ll see that it Was Gayme who posted this mp3 on His Website so ppl would boicot and buy his album, not me stupid!
i don´t give a fuck about Gayme and his albumns or whenever it went out, i simply don´t !

go read a book,bitch!

Slang, i bet you you could find better sounding portugese rap. I'm not a g-unit hater but i just think yayo and banks are wack. Yayo enjoys going to prison so he can get reamed by the skinheads and nuccahs in the shower. Buck is by far the best g-unit member. I still haven't gotten bored of his album.

_carmi

me, myself & us
kanye's > yayo's

no song has replay value excep for drama setter. beats are not the best, flow is wack i might say and euhm.. i dont know. its average, but not better than kanye's and its certainly not the best album after GROD. and i'm not a g-unit hater by the way.

Da_Funk

slang said:
yo momma is a dumbass for letting u out ...

if u read right u´ll see that it Was Gayme who posted this mp3 on His Website so ppl would boicot and buy his album, not me stupid!
i don´t give a fuck about Gayme and his albumns or whenever it went out, i simply don´t !

go read a book,bitch!
Shut up, you fucking moron.

man i don´t know who started this shit yayo´s better than kanye, 2 different things, all that matters, on a gangsta level yayo´s is better than kanye, on a political\concious shit kanye is better !

this is like comparing last chingy album with last eminem´s ...

go read a book,bitch

and btw Da_Funk "funck" you bitch ass

ARon

^^^
Seriously, Da_Funk was right. Would you really expect Game' album to sell 230,000 copies after months of being out? That is what is being said. If you want to compare sales, comapre first week sales of each.

Aristotle said:
^^^
Seriously, Da_Funk was right. Would you really expect Game' album to sell 230,000 copies after months of being out? That is what is being said. If you want to compare sales, comapre first week sales of each.
man i´m not english or american but fuck i can speak english ! what the fuck i´ve been sayin´?!!?!

IT WAS GAYME WHO WANTED TO BOICOT YAYO´S SALES SO HE PUT ON HIS WEBSITE THIS MESSAGE IN MP3 TO TELL ALL HIS FANS TO COP HIS ALBUM SO THAT YAYO WOULD FLOP !!!

i don´t give a shit when he released his album, if it was in Feb or wareva ...

IT WASN´T ME (SHAGGY VERSION)

i´m starting to c that in here there are some dumb people !!!

GO READ A BOOK !!! or if u please go read a fucking english grammar !

fuc´damn!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.