TONY YAYO TOAPF Best g-unit album since 50's debut

Only a matter of opinion in which you are losing. The haters dislike the album because he has a wack flow and most ot the beat were horrible. For me it has nothing to do with his affiliation with 50 cent nor G-Unit. I just call it on what I hear and apparently sales are dictating that Kanye West outsold Tony Yayo 4 times. (West = 900,000+ Yyao = 200,000+)

There only a couple of good tracks imo.
The flow was weak, the beats were weak and the album was repetative.
Kanye's album is much greater.

Little Skittle

this is the worst gunit release (besides bfm) but i still like it. its a barely above average album, but has little replay value. however, since u sed this is better than late registration, u deserve to die a horrible death and spend eternity in satans asshole

Little Skittle said:
u deserve to die a horrible death and spend eternity in satans asshole
^^^i thought only i said shit like that.

G-unit is garbage and im not hating, young buck is alright but he is in g-unit andhas ro be gorillafied which suckifys alot of his stuff but hes the best in g-unit.

Big Easy said:
Yayo sucks and so does this thread.
That about sums it up. I'm sure that most people on here know people personally who are better rappers than Tony Yayo. Only they don't have 50 Cent's dick in their mouth, thus they are not signed to G-Unit.

Wasn't very impressed with the album. It wasn't.. bad. It was just very very average. Virtually no replay value. Only song I think i'll ever listen 2 again from the album is drama setter, but that's only cuz beat is dope, hook is dope and obies verse is better than yayo's 2 verses combined. Only other highlight is lloyd banks verse in I know you don't love me. Definitely <<<< Late registration.

© said:
Greatest Gunit album since GRODT?

Satraight Outta CA$hville >. GRODT

what i was thinking. but i dunno about better than GRODT. Both were fuckin great debut albums from both artist. Buc especially cause many, like i, was only expecting fire from Banks and Buck came outta nowhere with this tight Cd

2Pax said:
The beats on Yayo's album were tight as hell man.
Well I guess its a matter of opinion. :( But as we all know I am always right :D

Did you buy the album out of curiosity? I am relistening to the album (downloaded) and Jesus if this album doesnt rank up there with this one:

how about you post up some tracks you thought were dope and analyze the album instead of just making a thread sayings it dope, and your asking

"why do g-unit haters dislike yayo"

why the fuck do you think? could it be because hes in g-unit??? :eek:

a

GHETTO-ESTRELLA said:
This album is str8 fire idk why da g-unit haters dislike tony yayo
toapf>>>late registration
it's like trying to listen to my old ass uncle freestyle.yAYo is an old man just now making it :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.