three best lyricist in your opinion

2truqueens said:
anyways:
Andre 3000
I dont want to be your Daddy I just want you in my caddy :rolleyes:

no im joking, before he went all whatever the hell you call that hat thing he wears, outkast was hot, that track "Street Talkin'" feat. Slick Rick is so hot.

a

ImTheEffinOne said:
LMAO @ hov bein a simplistic lyricist...you're kidding right? So, I guess his line about mother fuckers skimmin through his lyrics still applies. Have you actually listened to every Hov CD? Granted, Volume 1-3 were just what you said, but he switched it back up when the Nas beef came about.

why don't we just talk about their beef? Hov deficated all over Pac back in '96, only Big came harder than he did. Hov absolutely ass raped Nas on Takeover and Blueprint 2-unless, of course, you like 2pac style disses, which are just a bunch of shit talking with no substance. Nas came at Hov with a bunch of trivial shit, about how he looks, what he named his company after, bullshit like that. Hov took it straight to Nas's career.
Yo, I wasnt hating on Jay-Z, I listen to Jay-Z and he did go back to complex lyricism on The Black Album, that shit was off the chain, my 2nd fave Jigga joint behind R.D. But Nas is way iller on a lyrical tip, I totally disagree with U'r take on their beef too. 'Take Over' was a hot track but it only had a small amount aimed directly at nas, the album had quite a few very hot subliminal lines but nothing substantial. 'Ether' was fire, that song was a killer, nas totally wasted him with that, then Jay-Z dropped 'SuperUgly' which was trash, he just made himself look worse.

And as far as Pac and Big. lol. come on man, Pac totally, and I mean totally blew Big right out the game. He dropped 'Hit Em Up' and Bad Boy did jack shit, he humiliated them not just on that track, but on videos (Amerikaz Most Wanted LMFAO), Interviews, Other Tracks, Shows. Pac went right at them and they did nothing. 'Long Kiss Goodnight' I never will feel that track, to do that kind of song after a man died and then not even have the balls to call him by name, was just shit. U might say LKG was more lyrical but in terms of the affect it had 'Hit Em Up' ripped it.

It was like Pac said, not 1 person could look a Biggie and not laugh. He took every peice of manhood and credibillity Bad Boy had and all they could do was drop a subliminal diss to a dead man. NO CONTEST

jason_g_718 said:
<mocking> Look at all you fucking white boy crakaz rydin' Em's dick sayn he the best n stuff....i mean fuck...he's a fagot, Dre packin' Em's ass after the've got drunk n stuff 2gether..

outlaw thug life, westside, y'all some stans </mocking>

That's what I get everytime I say something good about Eminem, so I figured I'd return the favor to y'all. :D
Man, you know what? Everytime i read a post by you i hate you more and more. Can you please go away, your not wanted on this board.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.